Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chin implant

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
2016 11 151582b6119c4062 chin implant

So this guy was a chincel and got chin surgery,he is not chincel anymore but not a Chad tier:lul::lul: why the fuck they didn't put a few milimeters more longer ? if they did he'd get chad tier chin. I would put chad tier chin if i were doctor in his surgery. Pure ragefuel for surgerycels

The only thing remotely positive about the surgery is that he doesn't look like an FtM tranny anymore.

The only thing remotely positive about the surgery is that he doesn't look like an FtM tranny anymore.
yes but think about it,this guy could get chad tier

he looks better but still looks like a tranny

yes but think about it,this guy could get chad tier

Yeah that chin is still pathetic. Pretty sure below average.

Tbh he should've just gone for full double jaw surgery.

He’s still a chincel.

He looks better but that's not enough.

He needs total craniofacial reconstruction to be chad smh it’s over for him someone make him an account here.. the chin implant takes him from a 1 to a 2

He looks better that's for sure

from subhuman to subhuman.

The joke's on you.

He recognized his subhumanity and did something about it. As a surgerycel, I believe that the only real viable way to ascend is via plastic surgery.

I was looking at this image for like 5 minutes to see what was wrong and I found it finally, its the negative canthal tilt that makes him look subhuman in the second image, that combined with werid subhuman ears & shit orbital rims, also his skull seems kind of werid not proportional with the chin as well

The problem he looks too harmless and weak. if you would see him with a girl, you would think he is the little brother.

I continue to be confused by this topic. The guy had a recessed chin, that unarguably negatively affected his SMV. With the implant, to me anyway, he looks almost handsome. I would not see him as somebody excluded from relationships with women on the basis of his face. I'd rather have his face, and his hair, than my own.

He went from subhuman monster to vaguely unattractive human male. Its a shame he didn't get a better job, but I'm guessing a surgeon can only do so much when working with so little.

If he got lipo to reduce that facial fat he would deffo be looking a lot better.

i need a dick implant

All we need are personality implant and toxic misogynistic removal :soy::soy::soy:

The joke's on you.

He recognized his subhumanity and did something about it. As a surgerycel, I believe that the only real viable way to ascend is via plastic surgery.
this is fucked up. he get surgery but still not a chad tier chin.

his entire skull is infantile and under developed

he needs to pull his bone with a genio, bigger implants don't look realistic

He looks better but that's not enough.
yes,still not a chad-tier. stupid doctor deserve the punishment tbh

He should go complain tbh. Or have another surgery. He's so close to Chadlite it seems.

I need a chin implant tbh