Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Children fear the dark because they don't know the monsters that hide in it

Limitcel

Limitcel

Living martyr / Matthew 25-29
★★
and men fear loneliness because they have to find themselves there

cope its because kids are retarded

I am the dark I am the night I am vengeance I am catman

I like the dark

I am the dark I am the night I am vengeance I am scatman
Whatever you say Scatman

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

I know it’s sort of a joke song, but Scatman John actually had a pretty inspirational life. He was born with a stutter that made him too nervous to sing, so he played piano for most of his career. It was only in his 50s that he decided to become a scat performer and made this song as a way to inspire kids with stutters. It made him a worldwide hit, (especially in Japan for some reason) and he did two more notable songs before he died of lung cancer a few years later at 57. He was completely at peace when he passed, declaring:

‘Whatever God wants is fine by me ... I've had the very best life. I have tasted beauty.’

Scatman John. Legend.

Edit: Cheers to everyone who liked. May the Scatman bless every one of ye.

Whatever you say Scatman
no I am a cat it is a type of animal with claws and a tail

there is a picture of me in my avi

hope that clears things up

ty

if u did not apologize then the catgod would send trained bunny molesters to rape u

thankfully that did not happen

Whatever you say Scatman

I know it’s sort of a joke song, but Scatman John actually had a pretty inspirational life. He was born with a stutter that made him too nervous to sing, so he played piano for most of his career. It was only in his 50s that he decided to become a scat performer and made this song as a way to inspire kids with stutters. It made him a worldwide hit, (especially in Japan for some reason) and he did two more notable songs before he died of lung cancer a few years later at 57. He was completely at peace when he passed, declaring:

‘Whatever God wants is fine by me ... I've had the very best life. I have tasted beauty.’

Scatman John. Legend.

That’s ultra based

Whatever you say Scatman

Scatman John. Legend.

Scatman John has been pretty inspirational as a stuttercel. That Scatman's World album has a bunch of great songs on it