Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Children among eight stabbed in knife rampage ‘at Taylor Swift event’ as mums heard screaming

Purple guy

good, i hate that foid

Just need more common sense knife control I guess.

retard went ER with a knife JFL

The music was so bad he had to make it stop one way or another

They sure have pretty painting jobs on theys cop vehicles!

Is there video of stabbing

Did they have loicense for the knoifs?

The perpetrator apparently had Rwandan parents.

The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons and is originally from Cardiff, in Wales, moved to the Southport area with his Rwandan parents when he was aged six.

Last edited:
The Jews and their agents are trying to provoke anti immigrant riots but I can't see it happening here.
If whites started rioting in cities or trying to fight immigrants they'd be confronted by armed blacks and Asians.

But the authorities want a race war so they can bring in tougher laws.

Been reading that the suspect is severely autistic.

Tommy Robinson's right hand man calls for riots over Southport stabbingsTommy Robinson's right hand man, Danny Tommo, real name Daniel Thomas, has posted a hate-filled video on You Tube tonight, calling for riots in British cities if the 17-year-old assailant in the Southport stabbings turns out to be a migrant.In a video entitled 'Get ready. We're making plans', Tommo sits in a car, going off on a hate-filled diatribe calling for riots. He says: "Every city has to go up."Get prepared. Be ready. We have to. "It has to go off in different cites. "We have to show them we've had enough..."I'm ready to go. I know that a lot of you are. I'm speaking to other people at the moment. "We're ready to go. We are, literally, ready to go..."Just get ready..."Tommo, a former cokehead who now professes to be a Christian, has worked closely with Robinson for years. Yesterday he was online ranting about Robinson's arrest and charge under the Terrorism Act. But Tommo has been noticeably silent on that particular matter today, after Robinson skipped abroad to avoid jail.

Brits were going apeshit for the last months in the Taylor Swift concerts. A whole nation of Swifties.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back