Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Childhood incel trait: your friend's parents didn't like it when you played with them

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Three separate experiences where I can attest to:
  • When I was 9, a kid from my neighborhood straight out told me that his mom didn't want me playing with me, because "she didn't know me too well". Mind you, we had played outside for months before this
  • I don't remember the age exactly at the time, but I would sometimes play with a younger kid, who, despite being spoiled, was actually nice. Being an indulged kid, he had a lot of cool toys. This kids parent's were OK, but he had a brother who was much older, and this guy was openly hostile with me; to this day, I could never understand why
  • During my preteens, for about two or three summers when school was out, my parents would make me stay at one my parent's acquaintance's house. This family had three kids, and since their Dad worked nights, he was home during the day. Their Dad explicitly told the kids that no one is allowed in their rooms. When the Dad would wake up around noon or so, he would make the kids go to their room, leaving me alone in the living room with nothing to do (cellphones weren't as widespread back then). Remember how I wrote that "no one is allowed in the rooms"? Well, one day, a girl stayed over, and she was allowed in the room, right under the Dad's nose. That same day, he also stepped out to get food; he bough food for everyone except me

I didn't have many friends as a kid, maybe one or two?, even then we never went to eachothers house or anything

I remember pretty vividly though that our neighbor was a white supremacist, so he didn't want me around his family.

I remember when I was very young that one of my friend's parents invited me to a separate birthday party with no one else there but my friend, and he had one with more people earlier, lmfao.

As a child I never was invited over other people’s houses or had anyone to play with but this is how it would’ve gone for me if it were the case.

God damn childhood is fucking nasty. I can't understand idiots who glorify is. You are literally at the mercy of fucking everyone and getting cucked/abused on a regular basis.

At least as an adult you are rarely directly cucked unless you literally provoke it.

I was always considered a "weird kid" and a "bad influence" (despite never starting fights and only defending myself, smoking (some kids started smoking at 12 (yet were still a good influence), being hygienic and being top 10% of my class). This started in Garde 1 and still lasts to this day jfl.

But in the end, it seems bullies and aggressive kids were a better influence:soy:

yeah when i was in third grade i ran around my friends house naked and set his sled on fire. (yeah i was a pretty fucked up kid). i could see why the neighbor's would not allow me in their house JFL

I remember when I was very young that one of my friend's parents invited me to a separate birthday party with no one else there but my friend, and he had one with more people earlier, lmfao.

yeah when i was in third grade i ran around my friends house naked and set his sled on fire. (yeah i was a pretty fucked up kid). i could see why the neighbor's would not allow me in their house JFL
The fuck lol

OP had childhood friends? Mogs me :feelscry:

Correct. The neighborhood kids disliked me, and so did their parents. I recall being confused as a child because the parents(and older sibling) of one neighborhood kid didn't want their child to play with a mentally-ill little boy. I had social cue issues and didn't communicate much at all.

Can't relate. I was socially ostracized because of my mother retarded behavior in public, not because of any flaw I had. I did all I could to never show her to any of my friends.