Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Childhood family friend who I had a crush on blocked me on instagram before I even said anything to her

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
This happened when I was like 12. I saw her posts and thought wow she is beautiful. I uploaded a profile pic of myself. I followed her and she followed me back. 10 minutes later she blocked me ..

I was an innocent kid back then. I just wanted to be happy.

Tfw you don't have any social media

This happened when I was like 12. I saw her posts and thought wow she is beautiful. I uploaded a profile pic of myself. I followed her and she followed me back. 10 minutes later she blocked me ..

I was an innocent kid back then. I just wanted to be happy.
Brutal. My childhood family friend was my oneitis but she put me in the brother zone and she had a boyfriend. She has a new boyfriend now that she’s in college and she’s probably taking it up every hole as we speak. She blocked me after I threatened to rope if she didn’t date me and her father threatened me with the cops

Brutal. My childhood family friend was my oneitis but she put me in the brother zone and she had a boyfriend. She has a new boyfriend now that she’s in college and she’s probably taking it up every hole as we speak. She blocked me after I threatened to rope if she didn’t date me and her father threatened me with the cops
Brutal. she’s a whore and so is 99% of the female population

Man is a wolf for man

oof... well, live and learn. Foids don't respond well to ultimatums and they'll always have cucks to white-knight them.