Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Childhood blackpill thoughts?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Take a monent to think hard and let us know what thoughts or wisdom did u realize when u were under 10

I noticed my dad had to settle under his looks match

When i was a kid i always hated ethnics

i killed my dad and raped my mom

People would always stay away from an autistic trucel in school

When i was a kid i always hated ethnics
Why? There was not many ethnics when i went to school back then in europe and the one that was there was cool
I noticed

Whenever female young relatives would go shopping or anywhere. U would notice men looking. Like it was some forcefield of attention even decades ago

- Witnessed beta bux as a child, but didn't have a name or clearly defined concept for it yet.
- Noticing blatant lookism. Beautiful children were popular, got away with a lot, and generally happier.

Why? There was not many ethnics when i went to school back then in europe and the one that was there was cool
I noticed

Whenever female young relatives would go shopping or anywhere. U would notice men looking. Like it was some forcefield of attention even decades ago
the ethnic kids in school always picked on me for being a white skinned mexican

I cant remember actually.

childhood was good but harsh. still i miss it

In second grade the popular girl in school was giving blowjobs to two chad’s in the school bathroom

I cant remember what happened much, but I do know it was terrible.

I always believed white people were more attractive. (which is true in general)

- Witnessed beta bux as a child, but didn't have a name or clearly defined concept for it yet.
- Noticing blatant lookism. Beautiful children were popular, got away with a lot, and generally happier.

I distinctly remember riding in the car back from the shops with my mum one day when I was 8 or so and thinking to myself how I was good at nothing and destined for a life of disappointment and failure. Looking back on it can't say that 8 year old me was wrong.