Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Childcel trait:(for Transformer fans) You liked the Decepticons more than the Autobots

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
When I was a kid I was always rooting for the Decepticons and thought the Megatron, Starscream, Dinobots figures were cooler than the Autobots :)

Yeah they had cooler designs ngl

Starscream and Soundwave were the shit!

Yeah they had cooler designs ngl
I remember I worked the summer holidays selling ice cream because I wanted Shockwave because my parents did not want to buy for me
Starscream and Soundwave were the shit!
True I like the designs from the 80s cartoon more than the ones from the new movies

That decepticon T-Rex was pretty damn cool tbh

I remember I worked the summer holidays selling ice cream because I wanted Shockwave because my parents did not want to buy for me

True I like the designs from the 80s cartoon more than the ones from the new movies
The new designs in the movies look like complete ass, especially megatron, he just looks like a bunch of random pieces of metal stuck together:
mpm8-megatron-05.jpg

pv4jHIT5SDHWkhgLD76vCDlelm16SM6zcpohrUtgQDqpAUNamCAVHJJJVQsehMgUpwpBxG0vd5mfcbkMatyt-0UL5WBvE3xOyBDIL8nZKRmeDGUMqeieMFlAaJJ19TymxDr2wHV0zuTE

mai waifu was decepticons

Never watched any transformers media other than the third movie (dark side of the moon i think its called). But yeah their designs were cool

My avi is a Transformers Main Villain, the Fallen. Yeah this childcel trait fits me really well ngl, even till I am an adult.

Also Grimlock is an Autobot.
Decepticon turned Autobot

Decepticon turned Autobot
Any good looking transformer the authors will write him into a hero (sympathetic at least) such as Jetfire, Grimlock and Sentinel Prime. However for ugly looking ones like Starscream and the Fallen (my avi btw), authors either write them off in a wimpy way or written as a "pure evil" villain with no redeeming features, just like what soys and cucks think about ugly males.

"Fellow Incels! Take heed! Your leader, Megacel, still lives! Though we remain dispersed throughout the far reaches of the Earth exiled from our societies, we are still incels united by a common purpose. The time has come for us to put aside our differences and act as one under my undisputed leadership! Only then can we cast off shackles of feminist opression! Working together we can raise up our glorious Empire once more and crush all who stand in our way!"

Autobots are too cucked to care about an alien planet rather than saving their own home planet. I know Megatron wanted to exterminate us and shit, but we can all agree if we were cybertronians, the decepticons are a better choice for saving our home and race than joining cuckbots.

"Fellow Incels! Take heed! Your leader, Megacel, still lives! Though we remain dispersed throughout the far reaches of the Earth exiled from our societies, we are still incels united by a common purpose. The time has come for us to put aside our differences and act as one under my undisputed leadership! Only then can we cast off shackles of feminist opression! Working together we can raise up our glorious Empire once more and crush all who stand in our way!"
this nigga necroed a four year old thread :feelshaha::feelshaha: @NoIdeaWhatToDo