Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Childcel trait: being naive and trust strangers

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
I remember when I was 9-10 yo a friend of mine and I were dicking around nearby an old hospital which was barely habitated by personnel due to lack of financial support from the government. We walked down the road along the fence that enclosed its territory from the residental area around, which was kind of broken in many places so everyone could get past it. At some point I heard a man calling after us. He was standing on the other side of the fence and asked us to come closer. He then told us that he had lost his watch somewhere in the grass and couldn't find it, and asked that we would come with him and help out. At this point most would have probably guessed where it was going, but I was too young and dumb and saw nothing wrong in it. After all I liked to help people out, because I was such a good-natured boy. I was like yeah, sure we'll help you kind sir, lead the way! My friend however wasn't so simple and told the guy to fuck off and me to just shut up and move along with him. I hesitated, but my friend got really adamant over this small thing, nothing would have happened if I helped that man right? Finally he lost his patience and forcefully dragged me away from the man, me staring back like an imbecile, conflicted with feelings.

Only years after when I remembered this episode again I realized what was about to happen should I find myself alone in the street meeting this creep. And yes, he looked like a stereotypical pedophile: mid 40s, bald, short, slightly obese, unshaven, dressed like he was still at home. In short UGLY.

That sounds slightly concerning

My face looks like a little kids but I don’t trust anyone tbh.

Can you even be a childcel?

I don't trust anyone anyway. I never did

I almost got molested when I was 7 yesrs old on a plane flight and I was pretty naive and trusting too but I was saved by the fact that I was also stubborn

And yes, he looked like a stereotypical pedophile: mid 40s, bald, short, slightly obese, unshaven, dressed like he was still at home. In short UGLY.
Do you, by chance, live in Lithuania?
I almost got molested when I was 7 yesrs old on a plane flight and I was pretty naive and trusting too but I was saved by the fact that I was also stubborn
Elab?

Do you, by chance, live in Lithuania?
Russia.

What's more, I actually knew this man. That is, I had seen him earlier, for some reason he was always around for quite some time when I was a kid (don't exactly know whay became of him later). And atually he was one of few adults that I remember that weren't exactly friends of my mother or parents of my friends. Of all the people that I met those days, he always seemed to appear nearby where I was. I don't think he stalked me or my friends or someone this whole time, I just find it interesting that our ways crossed several times before that episode.