Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Child Stabbing cunt.

That's fucked as shit.

She should get stoned, not even in game, but in real life, because that type of monster doesn't belong in society, and I'm saying that as a subhuman inkwell.

That's fucked as shit.

She should get stoned, not even in game, but in real life, because that type of monster doesn't belong in society, and I'm saying that as a subhuman inkwell.
It's not just that one, I recently found out about another Nigger who stole 30 Dollars from a stand two girls were using to sell drinks.

It's not just that one, I recently found out about another Nigger who stole 30 Dollars from a stand two girls were using to sell drinks.

Did he rob them violently, or just snatch it from them like taking candy from a baby?

These niggers are gonna give me an anger induced aneurysm one day

Did he rob them violently, or just snatch it from them like taking candy from a baby?
He didn't immediately rob them, they offered him a drink, which he took before he started walking away, then he came back, flipped their stand over and took the $30 they had made and ran away.

Hope she gets raped, cut up, and has her teeth and nose smashed in prison.