Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Child of deadbeat dad

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
I was raised in a dysfunctional family by a single mother, but since my father never paid any bills or spend any quality time with me (he even didn't know my birthday), the consequence is that I'm too feminine for a man. And because lack of investment I didn't had the possibility to study or work. Till I got 22 it was a tough time. Here in my country the parents are responsible till 21 but they left me in debts. However I have more respect for my mother but on the other side she was neglectful and should think twice before getting pregnant of an asshole guy.

From 22 I was able to get gov benefits. Now almost 10 years later, saved money and I'm financially stable now but still having major issues on all aspects. Still being a virgin, never kissed, never fucked. Frustrating, but I'm working to solve my issues.

Competition is tough among men.

If your parents actually left you in debt thats fucked up

Fatherlessness and dysfunctional/abusive family can make your life 10000x times worse than it already is as an ugly male.

Justus Grossbier.

It's rigged, and the best part is this life is the only one you as yourself gets to experience

Fatherlessness and dysfunctional/abusive family can make your life 10000x times worse than it already is as an ugly male.
This , family ruins your life