Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chidori

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-

If I could I would fuck the shit out of her pussy till her goth emo depression self harm tendencies disappear

Burn my dread!!
:feelsahh:

soon as persona 3 reload released i went on rule34 IMMEDIATELY persona foids are so hawt

soon as persona 3 reload released i went on rule34 IMMEDIATELY persona foids are so hawt
Lol, you played persona 5? completed recently but didn't get the 'royal' ending so I have to play it again

I liked Yuko
View attachment 1111100

Yeah, although I think I got lucky, I defeated the reaper at level 73 and it gave like 300,000 exp, level up like 15 levels
Yuko is just cute i wouldn't even think of fucking her but defeating the reaper is crazy mang i thought that shit was impossible

Lol, you played persona 5? completed recently but didn't get the 'royal' ending so I have to play it again
yeah played the original not royal yet. futaba is so fucking hawt mang i would stay in her room all day and fuck :feelsohgod: would absolutely destroy that hermit pussy