Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chicks are creeped out if have no Social Media. Well i'm a nocellCEL: how will they act when they find out you don't even own a cellphone.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
They might take out a restraining order against me.

Why would they be sad over you not showing your face to them online?

They won't even care when looking at your incel ass mug

what a shitty troll

kek it doesnt matter what they think if they wouldnt even date you..

Yea, it's a bit unnerving. They always talk about snapchat and instagram like everyone has it.

you have no phone? how do you listen to music?

They would die after a couple of days without phone.

I dunno how to social media. I feel like ppl have instinct for this type of stuff. They know how to angle and lighting fraud to get flattering appearance despite subpar irl features.

Don't go to outside much, we generally listen to music at home. I have a similar setup like this --
20262e35_vbattach97092.jpeg

I have no social network account except inkedin, because I need that for looking for jobs. I have no smartphone, I use motorola c113 --

motorola_c113_00.jpg

I'm about 90% sure that I just had something big get sabotaged by the Snapchatpill + the iPhonepill.

Don't go to outside much, we generally listen to music at home. I have a similar setup like this --
20262e35_vbattach97092.jpeg

Ah, so, your answer is to have money to blow, at least as much as the average post-modern media-addicted 'woman'?
Thanks for 'checkin' in' with us, mate. 'Home version' of your preferred jerk-off 'commin' right up, no doubt.

I was in a similar position last year, just get a job and then get a phone on contract.

'Chicks' are NOT 'creeped out' by any guy's either 'lack' nor conscientious-objections to so-called 'social' media.
They're either 'chicks' as you've apparently given 'them' the benefit of doubt OR they're simply post-modern automatons in 'female' cybornetic form. Don't kid yourselves, 'masculine' kids. If you ain' a 'stud' on the farm where you're raised? Go charge the real fence, THEN tell us where you've arrived . . . you know, after all the encouraging support we've proposed hereon.

Just remember to use some proven and effective birth-controll, 'cause we don't need your own son 'round here neither! ; ]

Ah, so, your answer is to have money to blow, at least as much as the average post-modern media-addicted 'woman'?
Thanks for 'checkin' in' with us, mate. 'Home version' of your preferred jerk-off 'commin' right up, no doubt.

I don't blow money, all my stuffs are all used (2-3 yrs old) from ebay and I run linux (free). I would blow money if I had, I don't see any problem with that though. What "me blowing money" has to do with "some other women blowing money" I don't understand, how they are related.

I was in a similar position last year, just get a job and then get a phone on contract.
Funny, old son.

But seriously, it's no secret since circa 2005 at best, anyone under the age of the latter-half of 'generation X' simply cannot have a 'social' life without 'text-message' capability at least. So fuck those moral-morons if you please, they'll never know how to 'love' anything before all their electronic-divisiveness is taken away...,

& what's YOUR excuse again, 'gentlemen'?
I don't blow money, all my stuffs are all used (2-3 yrs old) from ebay and I run linux (free). I would blow money if I had, I don't see any problem with that though. What "me blowing money" has to do with "some other women blowing money" I don't understand, how they are related.

My mistake, mate! I, like yourself, do what I can sandwiched between frugality and thrift, yet the point remains, brother, not even those of us who don't blow it stand a chance with the average "American Woman" whomess IS now more despoiled by their own 'Boomer'/'Gen-X' fathers than most otherwise unmolested guys ever 'dreamed of being'. The overwhelming majority of females over the age of 30 at best, these daze?
Are what we ought-call marriage-whores . . . you know, since "Women's Liberation" made them so superior to their otherwise 'humanitarian' origins. X )

Last edited:
i dont use social media because it has no benefit to me

Why would I post my ugly big nosed bloated face on social media just to receive no likes

No girl cares if chad has social media or not.
They might knock on his door just to get fked by him.

why do you have no phone? just buy one. how are you gonna talk to your gf if you are planning to have one?

No girl cares if chad has social media or not.
They might knock on his door just to get fked by him.
They’ll send messenger pigeons for communication and Telegraphs. Chad never loses.

should I get my chadlite friend to post a pic of me on his instagram?
I think I might be mentalcel so it's worth a shot (cope)

I never got a phone until I was 20 and the first phone I got was an iPhone I thought they would be good but they are limiting you a lot I need to get an Android phone

Anyways there are a lot of benefits like reading books and listening to music, plus my favourite game is a mobile app as well

As I've posted videos about including real life examples:

Attractive male: "Teehee, well we need to get you a cell phone and get you on Instagram, Chad! Keep in touch with me!"
Ugly male: "CREEEEEEEEEP!!!"

Chad can date women even with 0 friends in his life.

I have a cellphone, FB and instagram, but never used any of the latter and use my cellphone just to talk with family members via Whatsapp.

The social media is just to stalk and I stopped with it a bit.

They might take out a restraining order against me.

Oh, quit your braggin', mate. [wry chortle ; ]
If only they've got so much ambition...
"The only glimpse of true happiness we can have in this demiurgic world is experiencing young love and sex with a cute, prime, virgin girl."

=But only so-long's one's committed to being just another boy, whithall. So, long's we're talkin' on counter-point of romanticidal ideations, may's well tell us what's in such 'optimistic' texting for anyone who IS a sex-abuse survivor. 'Virginity' isn't under-rated, anymore than it's over-qaulified, dear 'infidel'? X) Please, go tell your mental-'cellular' counselor about 'all that', as one must.

Hah!!!
Now THAT'S post-modern entertainment! L.o.l.--indeed!

Last edited:
´His brain fuck off, and beggins fuck whit everithing boy's like in medieval times :feelsokman:
what a shitty troll

kek it doesnt matter what they think if they wouldnt even date you..