Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chicken little is a incel

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i rewatched this movie since many years as a adult now it was my favo movie ever as a kid and dam chicken little is nothing more then a fucking incel he is ugly every one hates him he tries to do good yet no one trusts him and every one hates him for thathe gets bullied by teachers and other kids jfl

i rewatched this movie since many years as a adult now it was my favo movie ever as a kid and dam chicken little is nothing more then a fucking incel he is ugly every one hates him he tries to do good yet no one trusts him and every one hates him for thathe gets bullied by teachers and other kids jfl

Yes I remember watching that. Brutal as fuck.
Just like the crime Scene of those that didnt Reply to this thread
Hmm hmm removebg preview

yep it truly never begun for chicken little

943c9d1572c4d1b575585717d93a6f89

Over for theskyisfallingcels.

See 'ya later virgins

Last edited:
Never watched it, how does it end? Was it his misogynistic personality and lack of showering that was his problem?