Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chick hits boyfriend for playing and streaming too much Fortnite. Pimp hand comes out.

T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-
Look how quick she plays the victim when she was the one who hit first. She made sure to do it while he's streaming too. This is why you can't live with a broad. If you are Chad/Tyrone maybe you can because they will worship you. It's the internet so, of course a group of White Knight cucks contacted the police to get him, not her (or at least both of them), arrested. One of these cucks even contacted the family to see if she and his kids were okay. It's crazy how fast cucks can come to the rescue of women but, won't do the same for their fellow man. Then again, they probably relate to women more anyways. Also, how come she could not instantly detect that he was going to be a "woman basher" before she allowed him to pump his semen into her womb, thrice? No I do not approve of people hitting each other unless it's self defense. I didn't know Australians like Tupac? Edit: Keep the butt hurt to a minimum please. I didn't know other people were spamming plus, I put my own input on the topic.

Last edited:
Stop spamming this niggers I already got enraged - No need to post this thread a thousand times.
This is some SERIOUS ragefuel.

10th thread on this video

Bro stop posting this video over and over tbh

Irrefutable proof that even a fully grown woman still has the mind of a child and needs to be disciplined accordingly.

Hearing that bitch wail while getting beaten makes me so happy.

FORNITE IS GAY AS FUCK

She needs a leash. Her cries were so satisfying too

Also jfl at being a father in his late 20s with 3 children and streaming forklift lmao

I read a headline about this and they made it seem like he hit her for no reason.

This has been posted a lot. Also, she struck first.