Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chicago man killed two teens after they asked how tall he was.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-

A Chicago man is accused of killing two teenagers at a convenience store this month after they asked how tall he was, authorities said on Thursday.

Laroy Battle, 19, reportedly opened fire on Jasean Francis, 17, and Charles Riley, 16, in a back alley around 5 p.m. June 20 after they and a friend walked home from buying candy at the store — following a brief encounter with the suspect.
America :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fucking tall fags killing manlet teens because they wished to be as tall as he is. Fuck all tallfags

Short kids: how tall are you sir?
Tyrone: I'm 6'3
Short kids: damn we hope we'll grow much and become 6'3 men someday
Tyrone: kids, here and now not only you'll be far more than 6'3. You'll be 10000000000 feet above the ground, in heavens *pulls out gun*

america is shit country

Tbh it’s not based. He’s not killing foids but manlet little kids.

I'm surprised you didn't write something like "NIGGER KILLS TWO PEOPLE" as that would have been typical for this place.

Fucking tall fags killing manlet teens because they wished to be as tall as he is. Fuck all tallfags
Tall men have no idea how easy they have it. Their height just instantly sets the scene. Its the most crucial first impression. If you're a short man competing against a tall man, it's almost impossible to win.

Take a look at all these political photographs with Putin on it. It's irrelevant how manly a persona he aims to portray: the heightmogging instantly kills his dominance.

It's over if you're short.
I'm surprised you didn't write something like "NIGGER KILLS TWO PEOPLE" as that would have been typical for this place.
It's factually true. Your point being?

what was his problem

Brutal heightpill

Couldn't pay me to visit southside Chicago

The reason is so asinine. Now he's behind bars for life. Low IQ thugmaxxed Tyrone.

lmao, the way he was running at the end too lol.

Tallfags shouldnt be allowed to post here
they kill manlets like this

I am pure Celtic manlet, Celts were short men, tall men are descended from Viking settlers therefore are inferior to me given that they have less Irish ancestry.

''Chicago man''
Assuming he's white

Laroy Battle :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

what goes through nigga's mind when she does shit like that?

Niggers are primal beings.

based nigger. fuck teenagers. worst scum

“The victims commented, because, since Battle is quite tall, and they asked him how tall he was and you know, hoped to be that tall someday,” Deputy Chief of Detectives Brendan Deenihan told Chicago’s WLS-TV. “And unfortunately, obviously we’ll never see the full growth of these poor children.”

Detective Deenihan has a way with words.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The gunman was a 6'3'' tyrone
Short kids: how tall are you sir?
Tyrone: I'm 6'3
Short kids: damn we hope we'll grow much and become 6'3 men someday
Tyrone: kids, here and now not only you'll be far more than 6'3. You'll be 10000000000 feet above the ground, in heavens *pulls out gun*
Tbh it’s not based. He’s not killing foids but manlet little kids.

Tall man syndome strikes again.

“Wow sir you are really tal-“ gets shot by nig* shieeet whitey tryin to kill me blm

Over for teencels

i knew kobe bryant wasnt dead

They were looking for it. This should count as a suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back