Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious chest pain

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Boyos latley due to extreme stress ive been having bad chest pain it hurts alot rn pray for me guys:cryfeels:

Did you take vax?

2_dwyhmntVXY_cjJkTBG2u5zT942aB5tc4IVRHKPfIBZsyRpM3XIYE8h8uRXDMlObngqgkABJben8_JoOoWcFPhuEEr426VygfG9djV3PtODnTcJDxk-mqD77-NURGIFnvbJ-o9JFUTyW7xF1zyYRys6a5SeQH3A7RIsSNCuaJIoYfQZi2RdPLlz84wuQAx32kPERIYaw4vbnbQrszINASiPoCSJYZO9rlwrOyVA7i3oHQRy9umiA0s0YxLKPhs731PQfoyWTp_CeJI3eYcPlrNvd8L9dqr_dLkKbn63w-LCoMbWF8kKW542rHDhrwc9e8UyIOo_Gz0kwVhuctGrS7-dWEM7KeizOySCI90yBoMLyAGKL7T2t1gjAGqEXBkaZMmXJV_GZF97p7qTd3apz0PQKsKcqhlUneDyKVRl9IXNS9RzgmSlBObOr0GEF9L9Ao9ISaCDriFR6OG8PhFCSPlWw6IcKbhEntLUMjY_8FMF5_Q66nXAsXOeK9LY-9p-AK879z-L_H7SlDmrSbbxMPEpuCWxtRzuew9Ir_ws-rpJV8ASFIcHcPtpocHXnwCZRduQPQNsrdTe2wuCMIor6dzxSQKjqLOivoRhCa0QdlT_LdZ3iX9wVQe3w8-tOjRza-uL3xL1Fm0muLpKoa43Q9YqlVpdTOGIvSv9VC7J0fu57VBMb7gYE1ItcCs47_TZdQKDIQzNNKUR1PqqnxUpoz3cwEUY6UUWJpUvQQUZfzN6WPR6h9eSMbXFT0zt7YSrRMuBqKFDeqxnAQCFpQvmi2DcwDw1tYJbcZTwHpXYr5LqQusnT7L09jdU9WkFD69lhwdMUayU0rOXojDAGTBwu-XJDo3uNfoFnz-qPpSW0lydtYq1z_3KqVZPHTQIa0HKsR12KnBzPWUxOLualQRTQGUf8j-CAECFTKb-K3s0lkawO6W_=w960-h469-s-no

I had this happening to me awhile ago, Chico.
It's not fun at all.
Healthymaxx, GrAY.

it's over

Brutal, how long have you had it? For me it’s been 3 months of constant pain now.

Ive had it for the last six months it seems like whenever i even get slightly stressed now my chest starts to hurt sometimes i even get shortness of breath due to it and i have to lay on my stomach to breathe properly.

I have chestpains and digestive problems because inceldom fucks up your mind like nothing else. I'm usualy going for long walks at night because it helps with pain and insomnia. Also you should try getting a massage, because at least they can't reject you.

Last edited:
Did you take the vax before?

Did you take the vax before?
Sorry for the late response, but I only received one shot of the phizer vaccine since it made me sick as shit I had enlarged lymph nodes and fever after taking it. The only reason I received the first dose was because my father pushed me to or he would toss me out, but I did not receive the second dose.

bruh go to the doctor, you literally might die

I’ve been having heart issues too. I went to the doctor and found out my cholesterol is too high. I blame the vaccine tbh

I’ve been having heart issues too. I went to the doctor and found out my cholesterol is too high. I blame the vaccine tbh
Yea same the vaccine also gave me shortness of breath to the point where i have to lay on my stomach to breathe otherwise i get lightheaded and dizzy.

Yea same the vaccine also gave me shortness of breath to the point where i have to lay on my stomach to breathe otherwise i get lightheaded and dizzy.

Ive had it for the last six months it seems like whenever i even get slightly stressed now my chest starts to hurt sometimes i even get shortness of breath due to it and i have to lay on my stomach to breathe properly.

Get a water filer.

And drink filtered water only.
Amazon product ASIN B075M2DWR3View: https://www.amazon.com/Epic-Water-Microorganisms-Pesticides-Industrial/dp/B075M2DWR3/ref=sr_1_7?crid=17TYP496IU99U&keywords=countertop+filter+pitcher+fluoride&qid=1684536117&sprefix=countertop+filter+pitcher+floride%2Caps%2C86&sr=8-7&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc

Quercetin
Amazon product ASIN B0013OSQ5IView: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Quercetin-Bromelain-120-Capsules/dp/B0013OSQ5I/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3FSD2A4V2Q4T4&keywords=Quercetin&qid=1684537634&rdc=1&sprefix=quercetin%2Caps%2C90&sr=8-5

NAC
Amazon product ASIN B0013OUQ3SView: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Supplements-N-Acetyl-Cysteine-Molybdenum/dp/B0013OUQ3S/ref=sr_1_5?crid=4HQS94H7SVBD&keywords=nac&qid=1684534384&sprefix=nac%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-5

Multi-mineral (the main ones = zinc, copper, selenium, magnesium, boron)
Amazon product ASIN B004NG1WIQView: https://www.amazon.com/Solaray-Mega-Multi-Mineral-Capsules/dp/B004NG1WIQ/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=minerals&qid=1684535869&s=hpc&sr=1-11

---

You need to watch this. This is about 6-7 part series.

View: https://youtu.be/QefjXbX8s68

Then this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f1GVCk7tTU&t=1s

Then this, awful audio quality.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhgHaq1ojO8&t=1s

Last edited:
You will die brocel

I boil water in a kettle before drinking. Is this the same as a using a filter?

No lol

Our water has lots of heavy metals, minerals, and pharmaceutical waste in it.
Boiling the water would only kill the bacteria but does NOT remove heavy metals and pharma waste.

In fact, boiling the water concentrates and transforms some chemical substances making them even more dangerous and potent. Such one example is fluoride; when boiled, it turns fluorine, which is 10 times worse.

---

Drinking clean filtrated will have the biggest positive impact on your long-term health out of any single lifestyle intervention.

---

If you eat a mineral, nutrient-rich diet, your body is able to fight off all types of disease and clean all types of toxins out of your system. The problem is that something like 96% of the food grown in the U.S. is mineral and nutrient deficient... further, that's assuming you are eating fresh whole food and not processed junk to begin with.

This is why everyone is dying from cancer and suffering from all types of degenerative diseases. People are malnourished; their bodies do not have the necessary materials to perform the proper maintenance and repair.

Last edited:
No lol

Our water has lots of heavy metals, minerals, and pharmaceutical waste in it.
Boiling the water would only kill the bacteria but does NOT remove heavy metals and pharma waste.

In fact, boiling the water concentrates and transforms some chemical substances making them even more dangerous and potent. Such one example is fluoride; when boiled, it turns fluorine, which is 10 times worse.
Thank you.

Sorry for the late response,
Why the sorry I'm the sorry too
but I only received one shot of the phizer vaccine since it made me sick as shit I had enlarged lymph nodes and fever after taking it. The only reason I received the first dose was because my father pushed me to or he would toss me out, but I did not receive the second dose.
It's over.

I started to feel heart pain and my internal organs became behaving strangely after I took the NWO vaccine.