Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chess proves female inferiority

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Why chess specifically, you ask? After all, there is no doubt that men excel at every mental virtue.

For example, I used to work as a mathematician at a university. This is a male activity, and indeed in my years I have never once encountered a woman that I considered a good mathematician.

But the problem is that I cannot in any realistic way quantise this observation. There isn't a measure of what makes a good mathematician --- I just know by experience. And what's worse is that the globohomo agenda severely meddles with any objective representation, as women are invariably given preferential treatment, and their accomplishments are always blown out of proportion.

Chess, however, is different: There is a very clear measure of who is better --- you simply let them play against each other --- and more significantly, no amount of feminist intervention can influence these outcomes. And the outcomes don't lie: Every top player is male. The entire top ranking is male. There is even a title of Woman Grandmaster because the ordinary Grandmaster title is just too much to ask for. (There are 38 female true GMs compared to 1904 male GMs, kek.)

Surely, if you point this out to a bluepilled individual, they will invariably come up with some bullshit: "But there's fewer women in chess!" "But muh misogynist environment!" You name it. But I don't care --- chess is clear-cut proof for anyone with a functioning brain, and that settles it.

Sweaty don't you know that there are many types of intelligence? Women may suck at things like chess and maths but they're high in emotional intelligence, social intelligence, clothes intelligence, makeup intelligence and sex intelligence.

Nice little Lifefuel (cope) but smv is the only thing that matters.

Last edited:
Why chess specifically, you ask? After all, there is no doubt that men excel at every mental virtue.

For example, I used to work as a mathematician at a university. This is a male activity, and indeed in my years I have never once encountered a woman that I considered a good mathematician.

But the problem is that I cannot in any realistic way quantise this observation. There isn't a measure of what makes a good mathematician --- I just know by experience. And what's worse is that the globohomo agenda severely meddles with any objective representation, as women are invariably given preferential treatment, and their accomplishments are always blown out of proportion.

Chess, however, is different: There is a very clear measure of who is better --- you simply let them play against each other --- and more significantly, no amount of feminist intervention can influence these outcomes. And the outcomes don't lie: Every top player is male. The entire top ranking is male. There is even a title of Woman Grandmaster because the ordinary Grandmaster title is just too much to ask for. (There are 38 female true GMs compared to 1904 male GMs, kek.)

Surely, if you point this out to a bluepilled individual, they will invariably come up with some bullshit: "But there's fewer women in chess!" "But muh misogynist environment!" You name it. But I don't care --- chess is clear-cut proof for anyone with a functioning brain, and that settles it.
True and high iq observation. Women not only get mogged in physical competitions, but also mental ones.

Sweaty don't you know that there are many types of intelligence? Women may suck at things like chess and maths but they're high in emotional intelligence, social intelligence, clothes intelligence, makeup intelligence and sex intelligence.
All those other types of intelligence are ways stupid people can feel smart about themselves.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Women not only get mogged in physical competitions, but also mental ones.
women don't need to work on anything and they have nothing to poove
all they have to do is to lure men into doing their stuff , they're evolved to exploit men and leech off of them

:feelshaha:

Never seen a foid pro League of Legends player either. And a lot of foids play that game, a fuck ton more than foid chess players. So based on that you'd expect a few to go pro... right? Nope. Basically confirming they literally are shit at everything, except for popping out babies from their vagenes.

The only way foids can cope with the points raised by OP is through their retarded feminist propaganda. They would say a tv show like queen's gambit disproves OP, meanwhile they keep living in mental mediocrity.
Toilets can only think about vapid social matters, and feminism is the highest expression of this principle. Hence they always contaminate other fields with feminism. Feminist anthropology, feminist theology, feminist historiography, you name it. Nothing relevant comes out of these, same old talking points applied to the specific discipline.

Matters to what? To getting a woman? Yes. To enlightenment? Not at all.
I know you're joking, but:
  • Women barely understand their own emotions let alone have any form of emotional intelligence.
  • Women's socialness are purely instinctive; there is no thought involved in it. Same with sex.
  • Most talented fashion artists are male.
The only way foids can cope with the points raised by OP is through their retarded feminist propaganda. They would say a tv show like queen's gambit disproves OP, meanwhile they keep living in mental mediocrity.
Kek I forgot about that tv show. I remember thinking just how retarded it is that they have to make the genius a woman. Virtue signals all the way.

women don't need to work on anything and they have nothing to poove
all they have to do is to lure men into doing their stuff , they're evolved to exploit men and leech off of them
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Never seen a foid pro League of Legends player either. And a lot of foids play that game, a fuck ton more than foid chess players. So based on that you'd expect a few to go pro... right? Nope. Basically confirming they literally are shit at everything, except for popping out babies from their vagenes.
There was a 5 stack pro group of foids playing female chars only in LoL, they got curb stomped hard in their first tournament appearance and vanished AFAIK:feelskek::feelskek:, you can check it out on the net and bask in their inadequacy.

The alternative explanation is that foids can earn so much SMV and status just by being foids alone, the opportunity cost for a foid to spend time getting good at chess is just too high.

There was a 5 stack pro group of foids playing female chars only in LoL, they got curb stomped hard in their first tournament appearance and vanished AFAIK:feelskek::feelskek:, you can check it out on the net and bask in their inadequacy.
I also remember this one foid pro support player who was then exposed as a tranny lol

I also remember this one foid pro support player who was then exposed as a tranny lol
Didn't knew that at all. I remember some foid using men to boost her for tournaments and such though.

Same with rts Games

Woman Dont have the desicion making skills and apm to Play on a good Level.

Or They arent bothered to lern .

Every discipline of every kind proves women's inferiority. Not just chess. Anything that requires practice, hard work, grueling hours, repetition... anything that is difficult is always completely utterly dominated by men.

If there was a world wide Tic Tac Toe championships men would win every time.

You must be pretty well off by now then
I am doing well financially, yes. :feelsokman:
Every discipline of every kind proves women's inferiority. Not just chess. Anything that requires practice, hard work, grueling hours, repetition... anything that is difficult is always completely utterly dominated by men.
Yeah, but most disciplines don't have an objective measure of accomplishment. With chess it's easy using FIDE scores. But yeah there are surely other examples.