Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chess is a fucking bullshit game and I'm so bad at it that it's making me think I'm really stupid and makes me want to rope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Seriously, what the fuck is this game?

I play versus the level 2 computer at chess.com, one of the easiest setting possible, and I lose like 50 times and only win once.

And then I try playing against people, and I get cheesed by the worst players. Literally beaten in a few moves by people rated at 450, the worst fucking rating. People that are legitimately at retard rating are beating me.

And even when I'm not cheesed in a few moves I still lose.

What the fuck is this game? Is everyone an expert or am I just so fucking retarded? I mean I haven't watched any guides cause I get super bored and distracted so I just do what pops into my head, but still, why is everybody so fucking good compared to me?

Maybe next life Abdu.

There are white knights in chess lol.
Also chess was apparently invented in India.

AI and machine learning neural networks often are trained on games like chess.

Chess is the soy-free Dark souls

Chess is hard, man. Lately I've been losing a lot and it's depressing AF :feelsbadman:

You just need to play a lot, you'll get better eventually

Haven't played chess in years. I'm also not particularly intelligent. So i suppose you would probably beat me.

haha fucking same here.

Man, I haven't played chess in years. You'd probably beat me if we were to play right now.

I can't visualize which Is why I get raped in chess. maybe you have similar problem?

Chess is memory game. I've never bothered with it. I'm.not wasting my time rote learning a bunch of rules. Fuck it. I'd rather play Minesweeper

People cheat online.