Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chess club president gets denied by pro chess player

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Nice guys finish last.
Watch the first minute, he gave her a rose and then she gave it to her sister. He then proceeds to destroy her chess after realizing she has no interest in him.

View: https://youtu.be/rUDKiHAAafc

1C7FF708 D407 452E 9E59 D3DD7DEBFDE9

D58E5E22 99A6 424D 8E5C 9BEB970BBC6F

Last edited:
Are there any real female chess players

We are all just pawns in their games...

Fucking whores :feelsjuice:

Apart from the Polgar sisters who got trained by their dad I don't think so. Certainly not the sluts in the video
they are actually pretty good players but they have no life apart from chess and they are a bit shallow

Women dont want a useless rose from unattractive males signalling possible interest in 2022 anymore. The dude should swallow the blackpill :blackpill:.

Checkmate, stupid bitch!

Men are super at everything

I fucking hate the Botez sisters and anyone that supports them so much. The only reason they're as popular as they are is because they're female. And the dumb cunt Alexandra has the audacity to complain about "muh sexual assault"

they are actually pretty good players but they have no life apart from chess and they are a bit shallow
They're "good" relative to the average bum you can take off the street. Compared to the chess community and all the titled masters that are constantly putting out content and trying to make a name for themselves on YouTube (No one cares about you being a GM if you're a man), they're at the bottom of the barrel. But of course, fucking bluepilled faggots like the cuck in the video support them.

They're "good" relative to the average bum you can take off the street. Compared to the chess community and all the titled masters that are constantly putting out content and trying to make a name for themselves on YouTube (No one cares about you being a GM if you're a man), they're at the bottom of the barrel. But of course, fucking bluepilled faggots like the cuck in the video support them.
What's your rating

I fucking hate the Botez sisters and anyone that supports them so much. The only reason they're as popular as they are is because they're female. And the dumb cunt Alexandra has the audacity to complain about "muh sexual assault"
Andrea is just a dumb shallow whore normie basic bitch. Alexandra is frustrating because she's the sort of girl that should be dating weird guys, but really she's just the sort of girl that dates Chad's that are 'weird' because they make a funny face or wear a t-shirt backwards.

Is it just me or he Resembles ER

Andrea is just a dumb shallow whore normie basic bitch. Alexandra is frustrating because she's the sort of girl that should be dating weird guys, but really she's just the sort of girl that dates Chad's that are 'weird' because they make a funny face or wear a t-shirt backwards.
Yeah, pretty much. I'd say once in a blue moon Alexandra (or any other millennial foids that look like her) might end up with a white normie bf, but Andrea is a repulsive, annoying whore that will only ever fuck chad. Gen Z and Gen Alpha are so fucked...

That dude is low iq thinking that he has a chance. Lowkey, these bitches wants to be fucked raw until they ask water and their brain pop up their skull by Chad of course. :feelsseriously:

Both of them must have such high expectations and will of corse now have their dreams crushed.

They're going to settle for a chess president after 35 when they hit the wall

Both of them must have such high expectations and will of corse now have their dreams crushed.

They're going to settle for a chess president after 35 when they hit the wall
What I'm really looking forward to is Andrea cashing out and making an Onlyfans. No doubt Alex doesn't want it, but Andrea is going to go in doing lame soft stuff and start making 30-100k a month. Once that first paycheck clears there's no going back and Alex is going to be alone. They have 150m views on their channel which is 300k over 4 years, which is like 40 k per person over 4 years. They make more from Twitch, a lot more, like 300k a year more, but still altogether they're pulling in 200k a year individually?

That might sound like a lot, but their shelf life is like 5 years max, which would be the point they're pulling in half of what they are now and declining. Pulling in 200k at a high tax rate, 120k a year for 5 years, 600k living in California and overspending on shit for a lifestyle look, they'll both be in normal jobs within 10 years.

Then again when they're in serious decline in like 3 years they'll just open a Patreon and have their simps pay them for nothing. Alex will save her money because she knows she has a shelf life, and Andrea will make a couple million off of OF. This is the world.

I thought that was ER.

The older sister is rated like 2k and seems to go even with gothamchess but idk

@MaxZM98 need your take since you are a chesscel

@MaxZM98 need your take since you are a chesscel
they’re both just E-girls who can’t play chess properly. only reason they’re popular is bc they are attractive females....but they dont even realise that. they think it’s their chess skills matched with their great entertaining personalities. in reality, i’d crush them both at chess.

Hasan piker is fucking/has fucked one or both of those sisters. They used to hang out, no way he hasn’t.

Fuck those foids. They are the vanguards of turning the chess world into foids “playing chess” naked on stream. Eventually that’s where it will be, same shit that happened to video games. I really hope chess stays out of foids’ radar and they don’t come in in droves and corrupt the place. The very serious female chess players are fine, some even rival men in their strength and love for the game. But not fuckign 20 year old bitches looking for attention in a male dominated place or to advertise that they engage in intellectual pursuits.

they’re both just E-girls who can’t play chess properly. only reason they’re popular is bc they are attractive females....but they dont even realise that. they think it’s their chess skills matched with their great entertaining personalities. in reality, i’d crush them both at chess.
I think they’re both around 2000 or sub2000. And they’ve been playing, what, their whole lives? Not a rating to scoff at but shit tier for the duration of time they’ve played and double shit tier for their online identities revolving around chess.

What’s your rating?

Last edited:
Are there any real female chess players
Ya they exist. Few female grandmasters and even fewer exceptionally strong ones. Current strongest female I think is something like #100 or so in world ranking. I wouldn’t mind women in chess at all if they were all serious, Judit polgar types, or basically if they were like the average male chess player.

I think they’re both around 2000 or sub2000. And they’ve been playing, what, their whole lives? Not a rating to scoff at but shit tier for the duration of time they’ve played and double shit tier for their online identities revolving around chess.

What’s your rating?
~2600 chess.com blitz

Hasan piker is fucking/has fucked one or both of those sisters. They used to hang out, no way he hasn’t.

Fuck those foids. They are the vanguards of turning the chess world into foids “playing chess” naked on stream. Eventually that’s where it will be, same shit that happened to video games. I really hope chess stays out of foids’ radar and they don’t come in in droves and corrupt the place. The very serious female chess players are fine, some even rival men in their strength and love for the game. But not fuckign 20 year old bitches looking for attention in a male dominated place or to advertise that they engage in intellectual pursuits.
Agree.

Lets hope they don't destroy the beautiful game of chess too.

Agree.

Lets hope they don't destroy the beautiful game of chess too.
Ragefuel. All foids have to do is wear slutty clothing and do some male hobby like gaming chess or guitar and they get millions of simp orbiters:lasereyes: