Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chemtrails are killing us

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Chemtrails cause weird organisms to grow in your body and make you age prematurely. (((They))) are poisoning us from the air and in our food and in our water. We can't breath, eat, or drink without being poisoned, they are even poisoning our thoughts through the media and indoctrination, so we'll be docile and we'll be less likely to rise or stand up to their authority. We have to unplug from all these poisons so we can finally be our true selves.

Last edited:
nice thats k00l i want one

is that a pile of doop

Then the (((media))) portrays the depopulation agenda as a crazy conspiracy, and the normies eat it up like zombies.

You could build a chembuster to fight the toxins
tJKIOOO.jpg

Then the (((media))) portrays the depopulation agenda as a crazy conspiracy, and the normies eat it up like zombies.
That's how NPC's are created. They all act and think the same and have no souls. Now I can see the zombie movies being based in reality, but instead of shooting the real life zombies in the head we have to detoxify them.
You could build a chembuster to fight the toxins
tJKIOOO.jpg
I just stay indoors as much as possible. I'm not sure if that will work as well as an air filter.

Last edited:
not only im incel, now i have to deal with this shit?
nice job government

Do Chemtrails affect me if I stay inside?

Another reason to stay inside.

I always see weird marks in the sky. My brother thinks my conspiracy theories are crazy talk but even he’s suspicious of that shit.

Another reason to stay inside.

I always see weird marks in the sky. My brother thinks my conspiracy theories are crazy talk but even he’s suspicious of that shit.
No wonder americans are the dumbest population even though they have the most resources.

12 min in - pretty good so far

I think Morgellons fibers some people notice in their skin is a result of the spraying.

Necessary evil...maybe, if they werent' spraying I think more forest fires and warming globally would be worse. I think the spraying is happening because the weakening ozone layer or earths shielding is disappearing so this is a temporary solution for it. Pollution might only be small cause of it overall, video goes into how the earths magnetic field disappears before earth's magnetic field flips.

Necessary evil...maybe, if they werent' spraying I think more forest fires and warming globally would be worse. I think the spraying is happening because the weakening ozone layer or earths shielding is disappearing so this is a temporary solution for it.
It's their fault for causing so much pollution that destroyed the ozone layer to begin with. There are cleaner sources of energy but they refuse to use it because gasoline makes them money.

Not fast enough if you ask me.

They are constantly testing new bio weapons. Zika Virus was engineered too.

In Germany there were SO FUCKING MANY airplane trails in the air. But I guess that's just because it's Central Europe so a ton of flights go through there.

How come Chad and Stacy are unaffected by the chemtrails?