Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chelsea Vs man u

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@Newbie17 @Saudade @CelticTruecel

Score predictions

0-2; Chelsea will not be able to stop United's offense (Rashford, Greenwood, Martial and Fernandes).

I used to be a Chelsea fan but I lost interest in soccer, I've been to both Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford in recent years watching reunion games.

I haven't watched a game all season so I have no idea who will win, I lost interest in soccer after I quit gambling 2 years ago though i still sometimes watch games from the 90s and early 2000s.

don't know who either of them are

@Newbie17 @FastBananaCEO thoughts on Tottenham being in front of Arsenal on table?

@Newbie17 @FastBananaCEO thoughts on Tottenham being in front of Arsenal on table?
Tottenham are fucking shit gay niggers with no history no trophies a shit senile manager shit retarded players soon they will fail hard and mourinho will leave and spurs become a mid table team again and arsenal win the league

Everyone I've known who supports spurs irl is a 2 digit iq retard
0-2; Chelsea will not be able to stop United's offense (Rashford, Greenwood, Martial and Fernandes).
3-2 united
1-2 United
what else should i bet on?
Wrong

Last edited:
Tottenham are fucking shit gay niggers with no history no trophies a shit senile manager shit retarded players soon they will fail hard and mourinho will leave and spurs become a mid table team again and arsenal win the league

Everyone I've known who supports spurs irl is a 2 digit iq retard