Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cheerleader affect is bullshit.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
It only works for woman. For man it forms a hierarchy. If a beautiful woman is near an ugly woman the ugly woman will look better. If a chad is near an ugly man the ugly man will look more ugly and the chad will look better. The thing is for men you have it harder in the dating life. You have competition and have to fight to be considered worthy in society. For woman all you have to do is just have the ability to give birth and raise kids. 1 man can make 100 women pregnant while 100 men will make 1 woman pregnant. That is why there is hypergamy and all this shit. Biologically men are disposable corpses and only the few can reproduce while the rest rots.

Good shit, thats a good reminder

For men it's the failo effect.

I don’t think it’s meant to apply for men

It can for average girls, but fat cheerleaders always got mocked hard when I was in school.

They intimidate me when they're in groups

We are disposable cannon fodder, like the minions in MOBAs or For Honor

I don't get it. Why?

High IQ we're literally disposable genitalia with brains

I don’t think it’s meant to apply for men
There are men giving other men advice on attracting woman by telling them to hang out with jocks and popular kids to make them see more valuable to woman. It works on them because they don’t realize they are helping themselves by making other men look inferior. Here are examples.