Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Checking dating app every minute in hopes of seeing something

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
And nothing, no matches
I have painful feeling in my chest like I'm about to burst, I just need some affection from a foid fUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUARKKK

I shouldn't have drank so much energy drinks

unless you're using that bee one I don't think anyone is going to care about a probably bad picture and a basic bio
Picture is all that matters anyways. I knew I was not going to get matches but went for it for some reason anyways. I guess hope dies last

Picture is all that matters anyways. I knew I was not going to get matches but went for it for some reason anyways. I guess hope dies last
idk add more pictures. 1 makes you look like a serial killer or a bot

Why even bother? It's suifuel

I look like seriel killer regardless of number of pics
You look like what people think serial killers look like. They assume it's all ugly 'creeps' when that usually isn't the case. Really it's just a way to justify lookism. Al you have to do is experiment with different angles and pull the camera back so there's less of your face to see.

Attachments

• Ryan_Scott_Blinston.webp.png
    Ryan_Scott_Blinston.webp.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 10
One advice for you fellow brocel. Delete every so called dating app on your phone. I don't say it's easy but once you're through, you will feel much much better. It's like running against a concrete wall over and over again with every time you get more injured.

Try facebook dating

you shouldn’t even be surprised.
I somehow managed to get Verified on a dating app, while I am using a completely different picture from another guy to CatFish naive and dumb young Foids.
The guy I’m using is a 7/10 High tier Normie (to make it seem more realistic im not using Chad).
Within 1 week, I was only able to only get 6 matches, vast majority of them don’t respond or text back.
And if they text back, it took them 3/4 days.
Dating apps should be banned, it only promotes slutty behavior.

Last edited:
I hope this is a joke, right?
No there's an option on Facebook, you create a profile where you can, set location, age, hobbies, interested and etc. You enable it on options. It's called Facebook dating it's in tha app. My profile is empty though i keep swiping