Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Check your privilege

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
If you have a family and family events check your privilege. If you are a larper and have a girlfriend check your privilege(and gtfo). If you have friends, have places to go to enjoy yourself, have people to talk to, check your privilege. I am not only an incel, I am a loner. Nights like this in the US where I see fireworks all around in the horizon but I am working reminds me of what I am. Year after year many men rot in their house or are forced to work and like a starved dog in a cage with a steak cookoff happening infront of its face, are having to cope. There is no family events in my life, I never had one. The experiences many are having right now. With their crushes and significant others, enjoying food and fire works have never been felt by me. I can only imagine the excitement, the in the moment feeling many privileged people are getting to feel, which then go home and go on social media to virtue signal and tell men like me to check my own privilege. Were they in my shoes they wouldve roped a decade ago. My condolences to all lonely truecels suffering especially on nights like these.

Last edited:
It’s a fucked up world for gallons of us

I've come to expect myself being alone while everyone else is having a good time

Every time I read gatekeeping posts like this, I first feel proud of myself because I meet pretty much every single criterion of an incel. Then I feel extremely sad because I'm such a pathetic existence even among lonely losers.

Cash me ouside!

If you have a family and family events check your privilege. If you are a larper and have a girlfriend check your privilege(and gtfo). If you have friends, have places to go to enjoy yourself, have people to talk to, check your privilege. I am not only an incel, I am a loner. Nights like this in the US where I see fireworks all around in the horizon but I am working reminds me of what I am. Year after year many men rot in their house or are forced to work and like a starved dog in a cage with a steak cookoff happening infront of its face, are having to cope. There is no family events in my life, I never had one. The experiences many are having right now. With their crushes and significant others, enjoying food and fire works have never been felt by me. I can only imagine the excitement, the in the moment feeling many privileged people are getting to feel, which then go home and go on social media to virtue signal and tell men like me to check my own privilege. Were they in my shoes they wouldve roped a decade ago. My condolences to all lonely truecels suffering especially on nights like these.