Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Check this post on sadcringe. And look at the comments especially

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-

Lol, I wonder what exactly makes him a creep. I can't fucking believe the comments, imagine having a sub loaded with blackpills, having it shown to your face and still being a deluded bluepilled cuck. This whole sub is like a Natural Selection in some way

She thought she was so sassy doing that dance away from him. Women are natural narcissists

Of course he's regarded as a creep. Had he been gifted with elite-level genetics, he'd been seen as exciting and outgoing and his advances would surely be welcomed. I'm sure he'll think back to this humiliating moment and say, "Well, it must have been the way I was approaching, maybe my game just wasn't strong enough." No one will give him the truly correct answer as to why he was rejected. I only hope that he one day finds the truth and realizes his failure was predestined from the start.

Lol, I wonder what exactly makes him a creep. I can't fucking believe the comments, imagine having a sub loaded with blackpills, having it shown to your face and still being a deluded bluepilled cuck. This whole sub is like a Natural Selection in some way

Now if this guy were to be 6'2 this would just be "flirtatious behaviour".

jeez what a creep am i right guys :soy: :soy: :soy:
this QWEEEN has such high patience :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bluepilled turbomanlet couldn't even ascend at a party

Because parties are some easy way for ugly men to ascend or what? They are Chad and Chadlite only. Going to a party as a sub 7 won't get you shit and as a sub 6,its pure suifuel

Because parties are some easy way for ugly men to ascend or what? They are Chad and Chadlite only. Going to a party as a sub 7 won't get you shit and as a sub 6,its pure suifuel
I hear about low tier normies ascending at them so idk

The look of disgust on her face fuels me with hatred I never thought I could feel.

I hate women

Why do you not embed? Are you on your phone?

Anyway, tragic. For those who think he's "creepy," how SHOULD he have approached her? If the answer isn't "Guys like him just don't get to have parties?"

Okay, probably not the random ass thrusts. However, I guarantee you he learned it from other men and the women who allow it. People will shame him for randomly grinding on her. And in the real world, yes, that's bad. But that's how parties are, and if you don't know that, you've never been to a party.

But then, if parties are magical places where you can grab and air-fuck people at random, they must also be places where you can refused to be air-fucked, because you only want attractive people to air-fuck you.

In summary, Chad has it good. A normal life, or worse, for this guy.

Last edited:
Why are people still on l'eddit

He did exactly what chads do to make them dance with him.
He had the confidence but not the height :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Of course he's regarded as a creep. Had he been gifted with elite-level genetics, he'd been seen as exciting and outgoing and his advances would surely be welcomed. I'm sure he'll think back to this humiliating moment and say, "Well, it must have been the way I was approaching, maybe my game just wasn't strong enough." No one will give him the truly correct answer as to why he was rejected. I only hope that he one day finds the truth and realizes his failure was predestined from the start.
We can but hope

Why do you not embed? Are you on your phone?

Anyway, tragic. For those who think he's "creepy," how SHOULD he have approached her? If the answer isn't "Guys like him just don't get to have parties?"

Okay, probably not the random ass thrusts. However, I guarantee you he learned it from other men and the women who allow it. People will shame him for randomly grinding on her. And in the real world, yes, that's bad. But that's how parties are, and if you don't know that, you've never been to a party.

But then, if parties are magical places where you can grab and air-fuck people at random, they must also be places where you can refused to be air-fucked, because you only want attractive people to air-fuck you.

In summary, Chad has it good. A normal life, or worse, for this guy.

Yes, I'm on my phone

Hating women

He did exactly what chads do to make them dance with him.
He had the confidence but not the height :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Just have confidence bro, it's all about confidence nothing else matters but confidence.

Buy my PUA guide btw

He's creepy because he acts like a creep like him is not supposed to. If you're ugly, just sit at the roadside of humanity and fap away your life.

Last edited:
Dirty dancin'. Of course this would play out the same if it was Mr Meeks right ha.
I hear about low tier normies ascending at them so idk
Get the bitch drunk & make sure the lighting is bad.
Why are people still on l'eddit
It's good source of looking into the mindset of the average soy & foid.

Last edited:
Ascending at a party Is cope tbh. Frat parties are filled with chadlites and even a few chads.

Get the bitch drunk & make sure the lighting is bad.
That's exactly how sub6s who don't have gfs get laid
Ascending at a party Is cope tbh. Frat parties are filled with chadlites and even a few chads.
Don't frat parties only happen at fraternities? Meaning they're a little more out of reach for a lot of foids

If you're NT, tall, and normie tier it works IMO

Last edited:
I’ll check it

That's exactly how sub6s who don't have gfs get laid

Don't frat parties only happen at fraternities? Meaning they're a little more out of reach for a lot of foids

If you're NT, tall, and normie tier it works IMO
Frat parties happen at frats and foids go to them because of the frat chads/chadlites. Foids are let into frat parties cause frat chad wants them there. It’s harder for Normie males to get into them.
Most of the parties are.
I’ve been to a couple and got mogged REALLY BADLY.

Was probably ugly.

hopefully he'll take the vantablackpill and go E... R

Post got deleted, my boy.

I can’t see it anymore. Did they delete the video because we pointed out their hypocrisy !

I can’t see it anymore. Did they delete the video because we pointed out their hypocrisy !
There were some guys who said the real reason he was rejected, but they were downvoted to oblivion, including me and called incels, etc. Cucks being cucks and the poster deleted the post idk why

Another episode of 'watch ugly men do things that chads get away with and get laughed at'

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back