Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Check this out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Was waiting on a queue half an hour ago for some shit and there was a tall and buffed normtard gymbro and the female from the personnel literally giggled at him and started chatting with him very happily. :feelsaww: Then i (172cm tall framecel shorter than most guys (177-180cm) in my country) entered and she was like nothing ofc. Height is law. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

You're projecting too much. you surely didnt shower before, so she smelt your personality and thus was not inclined to talk to you. you are not entitled to have a woman talk to you sweetie.

You're projecting too much. you surely didnt shower before, so she smelt your personality and thus was not inclined to talk to you. you are not entitled to have a woman talk to you sweetie.
anyone notice how they always either say "sweetie" or "my guy" or "my dude", it's always so smug and pretentious

anyone notice how they always either say "sweetie" or "my guy" or "my dude", it's always so smug and pretentious
Thanks to simps now they can say whatever they want, when they start talking about entitlement, it irks me the wrong way. like they have to make something as simple as giving and recieving respect to another thing entirely. i dont even know why they use that term, i would love to see it gone.