Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Check the score, We're losing nigga!

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Foids are winning nigga tbh (vent not worship)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-are-dominating-men-at-college-blame-sexism/ (cuck article title lmao)

so what the fuck are you faggots doing tuh fight back? y'all niggas being NEET while the foids and their orbiters are fucking us up nigga. these foids burying moids with accusations and betabuxxing loads of normies cucks and outliving us tbh and divorceraping normies tbh.

https://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/what-guides-us/investing-in-women.html also the banks are investing into foids to fuck us over

its time to even the score out. stop being pussy and fight the foids back! this isn't a call to violence but its time people take on the foids

fucking gay shit. all theres an increasing trend of little faggy cafes and shit charging males more as part of the "pay gap" evening shit and also foids taking over segregating parking its over boyos

society discriminates so bad our lot are suiciding

are you niggas just gonna let foids make us the new niggers???

Those women aren't learning anything, they are just memorizing stuff by rote. Schools are pointless for men:

Fuark dedly srs tbhtbhngl

Those women aren't learning anything, they are just memorizing stuff by rote. Schools are pointless for men:

whatever the reason lets stop it

I had to leave college, because being alone where nobody wanted to work with me in a group assignment was too humiliating, so I stopped going to that class and failed it and dropped out.

fuck the system

just ldar

6:57 of this video @Ritalincel

very wealthy people > chads > women > bottom 90% of men

very wealthy people

The window for betabuxxing is closing rapidly for all of the borderlinecels

Y’all niggas really need to step up your game. I hope to at least make more money than the average foid. If they find out about ewhoring, then the average foid income will skyrocket

This is whack. We need to step up our game.

Foids are winning nigga tbh (vent not worship)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-are-dominating-men-at-college-blame-sexism/ (cuck article title lmao)

so what the fuck are you faggots doing tuh fight back? y'all niggas being NEET while the foids and their orbiters are fucking us up nigga. these foids burying moids with accusations and betabuxxing loads of normies cucks and outliving us tbh and divorceraping normies tbh.

https://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/what-guides-us/investing-in-women.html also the banks are investing into foids to fuck us over

its time to even the score out. stop being pussy and fight the foids back! this isn't a call to violence but its time people take on the foids

fucking gay shit. all theres an increasing trend of little faggy cafes and shit charging males more as part of the "pay gap" evening shit and also foids taking over segregating parking its over boyos

society discriminates so bad our lot are suiciding

are you niggas just gonna let foids make us the new niggers???

Blackpill incels in denial to vote ancap governments that will remove foid welfare and overprotection.

Honestly there isn't a way to fight back democratically because foids are 49% of the society and they only need a few cucks and white knights to win us over and we fucjing have a lot of these traitors in our gender

Last edited:
This is meaningless, academia favors foids in more way than one. Being good at memorization isn't the same is being a competent thinker.

Also foids have access to means of acquiring jobs which we simply don't, and I'm not just talking about e-whoring or twitch thots. Suppose that you're a business owner, two people have, on paper, identical job credentials. One is a reasonably attractive foid, the other is a male normie. Assuming that the job required any socialization whatsoever, who would you hire? Now imagine if the normie was an incel.

School system is fucked anyway

Fuck man i cant this shit

This is meaningless, academia favors foids in more way than one. Being good at memorization isn't the same is being a competent thinker.

Also foids have access to means of acquiring jobs which we simply don't, and I'm not just talking about e-whoring or twitch thots. Suppose that you're a business owner, two people have, on paper, identical job credentials. One is a reasonably attractive foid, the other is a male normie. Assuming that the job required any socialization whatsoever, who would you hire? Now imagine if the normie was an incel.

Can't be bothered. If it gets too bad I'll just rope.

Who gives a shit. It will just ruin the gender balance in the West more, making the West even more vulnerable.

The reason why they're doing better is probably largely due to men spending so much time to have interesting hobbies and work out to look good for women. 90% of the lives of modern young men revolves around getting girlfriends, unfortunately.

do u not understand that its over? who gives a shit what happens? I've given up. LDAR.

Y’all niggas really need to step up your game. I hope to at least make more money than the average foid. If they find out about ewhoring, then the average foid income will skyrocket
too much work. rather just ldar