Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Check out this gigacope on r/incelexit

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

My favourite part: When cuck denies the 80/20 rule and says ok cupid (which has millions and millions of data analysis on foid behaviour) is wrong. And m'lady is right because would'nt you like only sexy girls too?

If you're reading cuck, please read Dataclysm. Also, please explain why men have to literally put 10000% more effort and go full autismo, when the counterpart sex doesn't have to do anything but cheap makeup'd selfies and a lame bio about doogo and food? I pray for these bluepilled cucks if Tinder and other dating sites like Eharmony ever release their data. Their would be mass suicides everywhere.

Ill make it simple

DO be attractive
DO NOT be unattractive

'Good news is Women are not as visual as Men are'

FUCKING LOL

Ill make it simple

DO be attractive
DO NOT be unattractive
I have no clue why he made that whole fucking block of text when these were the two lines he needed

if Tinder and other dating sites like Eharmony ever release their data
They won't because know exactly for what they serve for: fishing money out of the loneliness of virgin males.
To the topic: "just jestermaxx, waste your whole time trying to get 'better' because some women gaslit you, and if even after all this effort you don't get laid, continue to get paranoid about your flaws, because there MUST be something wrong about your personality. And you can never complain about the absurd effort and psychological strain this causes, otherwise you are acting entitled, bro".

They won't because know exactly for what they serve for: fishing money out of the loneliness of virgin males.
To the topic: "just jestermaxx, waste your whole time trying to get 'better' because some women said you so, and if even after all this effort you don't get laid, continue to get paranoid about your flaws, because there MUST be something wrong about your personality. And don't even think in complaining about the absurd effort and psychological strain this causes, otherwise you are acting entiled, bro".

Dude, the cuck says avoid swiping apps. Women are just as hypergamous on the "mature" dating apps, if not, even more. I know this ethnic foid who got literally 100k, 500k salary, high tier white normies and a coupke of old chads, and she rejected them all for a late 20's construction job Chad. Keep in mind this hoe is literally 40 years old with 2 kids, a blown out vagina and a legit 5/10 at best with dark skin.

Also, 100% correct on the psychologicsl strain it causes, they break down even more when it doesn't work or she only replies with one word replies, while you're trying to make your best impression for someone coupke points below you with a kid or something.

Last edited:
Does he have any proof hes gotten laid or naw

Nope. It might be a damage control foid tbh, no proof, deluded advice, and bluepillers in the comment with new founded hope. :feelsseriously:

tl;dr

All I can say is, if you think that online dating can work as a non-chad, you're delusional as fuck

Didn’t read a single word tbh

He's writing novel-length how-to guides on obscure subreddits. The only sexual conquests he's had were in his dreams.

Nope. It might be a damage control foid tbh, no proof, deluded advice, and bluepillers in the comment with new founded hope. :feelsseriously:
naw, its just an incel who wasn't blackpilled hard enough and is trying to larp away his sexual frusteration

"yeah I'm such a slayer, look at all these numbers I pulled. What do you mean why havn't they responded, they're just busy, I'm not a desperate beta...hehe...please respond becky"

He should be beaten for denying the 80/20 rule. By this point how can you even deny it? The evidence is far too overwhelming in its favor. What a retard

Can someone do a chadfish experiment with all the "DO NOT"s in the profile?

Ill make it simple

DO be attractive
DO NOT be unattractive
High IQ, and dare I say based.
I'd be up for it if I knew how to change my location to the city. I live basically out in the middle of nowhere so it might not be effective at all.

naw, its just an incel who wasn't blackpilled hard enough and is trying to larp away his sexual frusteration

"yeah I'm such a slayer, look at all these numbers I pulled. What do you mean why havn't they responded, they're just busy, I'm not a desperate beta...hehe...please respond becky"
True. If he did get all those matches he would've squeezed in those experiences with effort in the useless book he wrote. Good catch.

this is some extreme cope

if you need to read a huge fucking guide then its over

I know it's soy so not a single word

We should send this guy some curry janitor pictures and see how many dates he can get with them.

It's full blown soy guys, I went their because I honestly thought it was an offspring of a incel forum discussing plastic surgery and ascension copes, but yes, it's soy as fuck. I don't know why i keep on running into so much rage fuel lately.:reeeeee:

Lol you could either do all that unneeded garbage or just use a picture of a chad. No amount of angle and light frauding will help you get a match if you are ugly.

Ill make it simple

DO be attractive
DO NOT be unattractive

This is it. Normies in real life understand and will also admit to this. Reddit mainly consists of bottom of the barrel rejects and outcasts.

>Women are not visual as men
Holy fuck, when will this meme fucking end?

FUCKING LOL
Lmao he fucking deserves to be beaten for that stupidity. He'd kill himself if he read the incel wiki studies.

"I have never tried online dating because I have no idea how to get any pictures of myself (beyond selfies).
I really dislike being photographed but I also don't have any friends I could ask for that sort of thing."

Lmao textbook incel. There's no "exit" for you.

We looked at the data, when we extrapolated the bell curve formula it turns out the ok Cupid was wrong & actually stupid, you can take my word for it as I'm smart; I have a degree.

You just have to approach women with a child-like energy, high vibrational frequencies; let your personality shine through. Looks are secondary, trust me. So my short balding Indian janitor friend regularly puts down solid double digit lay counts annually. How you may ask, because he treats women like a regular human being & just be's himself, he's not projecting when he sees others; remembering who hurt him. Good hygiene bro'. Think about it, all that water in a confined space, that shower if you were a frog is practically free real estate; if that frog wasn't having much success I'm sure he'd just turn himself gay.

IncelExit? What the?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH JFL CUCKIT CONTINUES TO AMAZE ME
So how'd he really get out, he with a tranny but doesn't realize yet or it don't matter anyway 'cos gender is a social construct right? lol. My new GF's gender pronouns are she & her so it's a girl duhhhhh.
maxresdefault.jpg

Damn, this guy is coping hard

PM him on reddit and tell him to change the images on his profile to a male model or a 1/10 currycel and see how fast he changes his tune.

Holes are as visual as men are but for chad only.

Women are not visual creatures.
Make sure to work on your looks women care a lot about that

Ill make it simple

DO be attractive
DO NOT be unattractive
To the topic: "just jestermaxx, waste your whole time trying to get 'better' because some women gaslit you, and if even after all this effort you don't get laid, continue to get paranoid about your flaws, because there MUST be something wrong about your personality. And you can never complain about the absurd effort and psychological strain this causes, otherwise you are acting entitled, bro".
tl;dr

All I can say is, if you think that online dating can work as a non-chad, you're delusional as fuck
Women are not visual creatures.
Make sure to work on your looks women care a lot about that

Last edited:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
1D8D8562 FAA7 4E3A 9B4D 5F3FAAE21E16

The man is a professional ubergigacoper, maybe one day if im lucky i can be even 10% as good at coping as him.

DO,S post pic with severed head,put in profile you are a capable of mass murder and making friends with kittens also make sure to include all of the graves you have dug followed up with a picture of you next to a dead body while hugging a cute puppy.

"Yes women read your profile , and they read the whole entire thing. "

Stopped reading right there. Every single time I saw women using Tinder they just swipe the pictures. They only sometimes read the bios of the rare attractive guy.

JFL at this cuck thinking women read the bios of thousands of unattractive thirsty guys on Tinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back