Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Check Out This Faggot Cope!

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★
How is it possible to be truly attractive, but get no matches on apps? If that's the case, then it's much better to be a plain-looking incel than a "good looking" one as the "good looking" one will likely get bullied more for being incel since normies will assume that he somehow slays instead of being an asexual eunuch that's just nice or "cute" to look at.

https://teki360.com/attractive-but-no-matches-on-tinder/

Reason 4: Your Messages Aren’t Engaging :feelstastyman::bluepill:

If you’re lucky enough to get a match but struggle to get a response, consider reevaluating your messaging strategy.

Do you kick off with a generic “Hey” or “What’s up?” Or do you put in the effort to make your first message stand out?

Try to find something from the match’s profile that you can comment on or ask about. Show that you’ve taken an interest in them as a person, not just a potential date.

So Chad has to be a genius that thinks of quirky, stupid shit to say?

Reason 2: Your Bio is Blank or Boring :feelstastyman::bluepill:

People often underestimate the power of a good bio.

Yes, the picture might be the first thing people notice, but an intriguing bio can turn a maybe into a definite yes. Put your personality and humor, state your interests, and mention something unique about yourself.

Don’t just list your traits – “I like movies, music, and traveling” – make it interesting, something like “Cinephile, vinyl collector, and passport stamp enthusiast.” And remember, authenticity is key.

No need to exaggerate or make up hobbies or interests you don’t actually have. You don’t want to stumble when you finally get a match with the person.

All that matters on dating apps is looks and height, everything else is cope.

All that matters on dating apps is looks and height, everything else is cope.

Yes, which is why blaming no matches on race is a pathetic cope, no matches = ugly. Even being a model doesn't mean one is GL, as people with a "unique" (ugly) look can become models. I was once told I look "unique" and could be a model by a therapist trying to make me feel esteemed up. :bluepill: :feelstastyman:

Yes, which is why blaming no matches on race is a pathetic cope, no matches = ugly. Even being a model doesn't mean one is GL, as people with a "unique" (ugly) look can become models. I was once told I look "unique" and could be a model by a therapist trying to make me feel esteemed up. :bluepill: :feelstastyman:
So many models look like gay aliens with no actual appeal

Some more FAGGOT Cope!

https://alexwongcopywriting.com/attractive-guy-no-tinder-matches/

Tinder can be ruthless to newcomers, especially men. It might take hours before you receive your first match, and at that rate, achieving any degree of success on Tinder can feel like a distant dream.

Fortunately, you’re not alone. Many find themselves in the ‘attractive but no matches on Tinder‘ situation. Like all social networking platforms, Tinder has its unwritten rules, most of which the site itself never explains. Here, we’re going to spill the tea on the internet’s most notorious dating site.

Table of Contents

Attractive But No Matches on Tinder: What’s Wrong?​

If you’re thinking, “I’m a good-looking guy but get no matches on Tinder,” you’re not alone. The whole loop of using Tinder is based entirely on first impressions. Chances are, you are probably already aware of this and have already curated a selection of your best photos on full display on your profile, along with a quirky logline to show the world who you are.

So, why are you not getting any matches?

The answer usually has nothing to do with your looks. Although Tinder lends itself well to superficial personalities, most people are not as shallow as you might think. The problem has nothing to do with your looks or your personality: the problem is how you present them.

A few quick changes to your profile are almost enough to guarantee more matches – getting rid of selfies, writing an interesting bio, tailoring your openers, and keeping your matches engaged are all effective ways of attracting more girls. We are going to take a look at some ideas you can use to improve your Tinder profile and start getting more matches.

Why Tinder is Bad for Guys

An attractive man wearing a light sweater, holding his chin with one hand, and looking puzzled while holding a phone in the other.

Source

Navigating the digital dating landscape can be disheartening, especially for attractive guys puzzled by the gap between their looks and Tinder match rates. The issue isn’t always about attractiveness; it’s often about how one’s profile is presented. Frustration arises from not receiving matches on Tinder despite efforts to showcase a curated selection of photos (including one good face pic) and a quirky bio.

Behaviors on dating apps, particularly Tinder, play a crucial role. The queue of potential matches is influenced by factors like humor, age range, and the effectiveness of the profile picture. While being an attractive male is an advantage, it doesn’t guarantee success. The focus should shift towards understanding online dating dynamics and making strategic profile changes, such as avoiding excessive selfies and tailoring openers.

Relying solely on Tinder may hinder the dating life of even the most appealing individuals, leading to the exploration of alternative platforms, like Hinge or Bumble, for better match rates. However, if you’re attractive but still not getting matches on Hinge, it could be for the same reasons you’re struggling on Tinder.

How to Handle Getting No Matches on Tinder​

If you’re an attractive guy feeling disheartened by the lack of matches on Tinder, fret not – there are strategies to enhance your dating profile. The frustration of being a good-looking guy with no matches on Tinder can often be attributed to subtle behaviors and choices in profile presentation.

It’s crucial to reassess your Tinder photos; the first picture is particularly impactful. Incorporate high-quality, diverse profile photos that showcase your interests and lifestyle, steering clear of excessive selfies. Leverage social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram for authenticity, and consider seeking expert advice from a dating expert on dating sites to fine-tune your dating profile.

To break the cycle and get the highest response rates possible, cultivate habits that elevate your profile’s appeal. Engage in simple tips, like giving compliments and highlighting unique traits. Understand that attracting hot women on Tinder involves a combination of secret nuances and genuine self-presentation. By implementing these changes, you can increase your chances of securing new matches and transform your dating profile into a magnet for better matches.

Should you text old Tinder matches? Find out here!

Do Guys Get Many Matches on Tinder?

Man lying on the couch looking at his smartphone.

Source

It is a fact that in comparison to girls, guys receive much fewer matches. But there are things you can do to counteract this somewhat.

Unfortunately, your real-life social skills – as good as they may be – will not help you in the digital landscape, at least not at first. You are going to have to play the game if you want any degree of success on Tinder. That means troubleshooting your profile, ditching the cringy photos, and throwing out the cheesy captions. And while it may feel disingenuous at first, understand that it is just a means to an end.

With all that out of the way, we think that you are ready to start playing the game. But before you can win, you need to learn the rules of play. Keep in mind that even if you do get more matches, they may not be what they are cracked up to be. Also, chances are your matches are likely chatting with multiple people at once. It’s just the name of the game. Let us take a look at some ways to optimize your profile for both short-term flings and long-term relationships:

Step One: Clean Up Your Photos

You may well be one of the hottest guys on the planet, but if you do not have the photos to prove it, no one on Tinder is going to take notice.

It is not easy. Photos are tricky – some of them work and some of them don’t. Luckily, there is some sort of logic to guide you, general tips and tricks to replace your unflattering selfies with some very attractive photos.

Ditch the Selfies Immediately

A man with glasses in a blue checked shirt taking a selfie.

Source

Selfies are some of the worst Tinder profile offenders. They are a match-repellent, and they certainly do not flatter you as much as you think.

On a purely technical level, selfies subtly distort your facial features by slightly pushing your nose, chin, and forehead out of proportion. (The type of lens used in smartphones is the culprit here).

Selfies – and the people who take them – also have a decidedly negative connotation. If your profile is cluttered with selfies, it signals to all of your prospective matches that you are either hopelessly vain or hopelessly lonely.

To avoid these negative connotations, get rid of as many selfies on your profile as you can, and replace them with pictures of you in different settings that other people have taken. This will signal to the people who view your profile that you are sociable and down for pretty much any experience.

Avoid Low-Quality Photos at All Costs

Once you have a great selection of photos (not selfies), you will need to decide which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of. Six photos should be all you need on your Tinder profile, so it is up to you to ensure that they are as good as they can be.

Your photo may be impressive, but it is useless if it is low-quality. Tinder requires your photos in two resolutions: 640 x 640 or 600 x 848 – stick to these two sizes.

The content of those photos is up to you, but whichever ones you choose to keep, make sure that they are of the highest quality possible. It is no use having a good photo if nobody can see your face through all of the pixelation.

Avoid Pictures With Babies and Girls

An attractive man wearing a cap, posing with two attractive girls on each side wearing sunglasses, about to kiss him.

Source

Some guys take photos with babies to enhance the cuteness factor of their profile. Unfortunately, those pictures tend to give girls (or guys) the wrong idea – after all, who is to say that the baby is not yours? Most potential matches do not want the extra baggage of a guy with a child on their hands.

Likewise, pictures with girls – no matter who it is, your cousin or your friend – give your potential matches the wrong impression. Most of them will think that you have slept with them, and if you have a lot of pictures with girls on your profile, you do not need us to explain why that may be a problem.

Step Two: Sort Out Your Bio

Although bad pictures are usually enough to turn away any potential matches, a bad bio is just as bad (assuming people on Tinder like to read). Coming up with the perfect bio is both a science and an art – we can tell you what works, but it is up to you to implement these suggestions creatively.

Example of a bio on Tinder that gives information about the man.

Additionally, feel free to check out our full resource for curating a great Tinder profile.

Open With a Joke

Although the comedic opening act is not the reason we buy tickets to the concert, we can all enjoy the show that the little guy puts on.

Starting your bio off with a joke is one of the best ways to attract even more potential matches. Everyone loves a funny guy, so showing off your comedic chops is a great way to get people to love you as well.

Typically, a self-deprecating one-liner works best for engaging people. For example: “I hope your standards are lower than mine, otherwise I’m out of luck.” But there are other forms of comedy that you can include as well. How about something like: “If you can’t laugh at yourself, I’ll be happy to do it for you.”

Whatever you decide to go with, we recommend that you stay away from corny pick-up lines and dad jokes and leave them in the early 2000s where they belong. Also, don’t overdo it—there should be a balance. You don’t want to come across as immature or try too hard.

Consider adding questions or tips to add humor to your bio. For instance: “Can you handle my pun-derful sense of humor?” or “Looking for someone to laugh at my terrible jokes—apply within!” These light-hearted prompts can spark conversation and showcase your fun side.

Also, it’s best to strike a balance and put your best foot forward. It’s fine to make fun of yourself, but be sure to blend it with confidence. This approach is optimal for attracting the right types of matches and securing more dates from the platform.

Tell Us About Yourself – But Not Too Much

Man and woman riding bicycles in the street of a town.
Source

It would be a shame to waste all that bio space, so fill it up with a few quick facts about yourself. This could include:

• Your hobbies: “Professional pizza connoisseur and amateur hiking enthusiast.”
  • Your favorite foods: “Always down for tacos any day of the week.”
  • What you do for a living: “Spreading smiles as a dental hygienist by day, aspiring stand-up comedian by night.”
  • Your goals: “On a mission to visit every country and master the art of making the perfect cup of coffee.”
  • Your favorite music and movies: “Jamming out to ’90s hip-hop and quoting ‘The Office’ in my sleep.”
  • What you’re looking for in a partner: “Seeking someone who can keep up with my witty banter and doesn’t mind a little spontaneity.”
  • Accomplishments you’re proud of: “Graduated top of my class in sarcasm and won the neighborhood chili cook-off three years in a row.”
Here are a few examples of engaging Tinder bios:

1. 1f604.svg
    I’m fluent in sarcasm and dad jokes, so if you can handle that, swipe right. Bonus points if you can match my wit and keep me laughing.”
  2. 1f913.svg
    Sucker for puns, long walks to the fridge, and spontaneous road trips. Bonus points if you can beat me in a game of Scrabble and appreciate a good pun.”
  3. 1f4dc.svg
    Just a modern-day Shakespeare in search of my Juliet, or at least someone who won’t roll their eyes at my terrible poetry. If you’re up for poetic musings and spontaneous adventures, let’s make our own love story.”
Be careful not to clutter your bio too much, however. You want to let people know just a little bit about yourself to lure them in while still leaving plenty up to the imagination.

You only have 500 characters to use in your bio, so make sure that you keep it clear, concise, and very memorable. Don’t waste any characters on unnecessary details.

Step Three: Understand That You Get What You Give

Tinder conversation between two people where the man asks the woman a unique question to start the chat.

Source

Understanding the intricacies of the Tinder algorithm may always remain a mystery to the masses. However, one thing is clear: the more right swipes you garner, the better your chances of finding someone special.

In addition to maximizing your right swipes, consider utilizing Tinder Boost for increased profile visibility. Prime times for boosting are Sunday or Monday evenings, typically between 6 pm – 9 pm. Additionally, weekends, especially during solitary evening hours, tend to yield higher success rates.

This is why mastering your Tinder profile is paramount to your success. While you can’t alter your appearance or personality, you can present your best self to the app’s users.

To give your Tinder account an extra boost, simply open Tinder and tap the vibrant purple lightning bolt icon on the main screen to activate Boost. If you prefer, you can also purchase Boosts anytime by tapping the profile icon, navigating to Settings, and selecting “Get Boosts”. Plus, for Tinder Gold™ and Tinder Platinum™ subscribers, enjoy a monthly free Boost, available exclusively to those with subscriptions of one month or longer. Just remember, this complimentary Boost expires if left unused.

It may be challenging at times, with potential days of receiving no matches. However, perseverance combined with these strategies will undoubtedly lead you to the desired matches. Once you’ve found them, be sure to explore our guide on initiating conversations on Tinder for continued success.

Conversation starters should be unique and relevant to your match’s profile. Take some time to read their bio and check out their photos.

A text conversation where they are talking about their favorite books and what they like to read.

For example, if your match mentions she likes going to the bar, you can ask her what her favorite drink is. If she says she likes reading, you can ask her about the last book she read. By making your openers specific and relevant, you maximize the chances of them responding.

Here’s what to do if your Tinder conversations are going nowhere.

Final Thoughts

Tinder can be unkind to the uninitiated. Matches will not respond, people will ditch you at a moment’s notice, and you may encounter some terrible personalities. Tough it out, though, and you are certain to find someone you can speak to and someone who appreciates you for who you are. When you do, be sure to tell them about us.

For more resources, check out our post about the most frequently asked questions on Tinder. Or, if you would prefer a professional touch to your profile, be sure to make use of our dating profile writing service, as well as our dating app texting feedback to help you stand out on the online dating platform.

Last edited:
Ban all dating apps. Now. Punish hard the inventors of this crap. Before dating apps there were chances of ascension and there were some decent foids with an acceptable bodycount. it's beyond over now. This shit ruined everything.

Ban all dating apps. Now. Punish hard the inventors of this crap. Before dating apps there were chances of ascension and there were some decent foids with an acceptable bodycount. it's beyond over now. This shit ruined everything.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/2bgjoh/comment/cj54n51/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Why not settle for a fat sheboon? They'll take anyone even sub-3s.

I will adjustment my own information to insure my procreation chances increasing!