Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Check out this CNN article, screenshotted it!

FukkenLoser

FukkenLoser

SRK - Captain
-
Untitled

Congrats You know how to use the F12 key. @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Wtf! Nigga we made it!
Date gives it away, may 19.

Congrats You know how to use the F12 key. @Reddit_is_for_cucks

I wanted to put a picture of a chocolate bar on there, but I don't know HTML

Over for lowIQcels

"The dangerous mass murderer Reddit_is_for_cucks brutally ate ten candy bars, while vowing revenge on the rest, eyewitnesses report. He is now on the run, officials warn people to be careful, and to protect their wives' boyfriends. More on this as the story develops."

Way too professional and accurate to be a (((CNN))) headline.

Wtf! Nigga we made it!
Date gives it away, may 19.

Yeah, wait a minute, you're right. How could CNN have known about the chocolate bar massacre exactly 172 days before the massacre. I think this whole chocolate bar may have been a false flag perpetrated by (((them))) to get us to stop consuming Hershey's products

"The dangerous mass murderer Reddit_is_for_cucks brutally ate ten candy bars, while vowing revenge on the rest, eyewitnesses report. He is now on the run, officials warn people to be careful, and to protect their wives' boyfriends. More on this as the story develops."
Fake news tbh