Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Check out this Chad. He also gives advice, maybe listen to him you Mysoginistic incels

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191130 011415

:soy: "I waited until she decided it was time to settle down and put a ball and chain ring on a sucker upstanding gentleman such as myself. You can, too!"

Obligatory not one second.

I still claim that; if a girl initiates a friendship with a guy it is in all probability a sign she is attracted, at least subconsciously, from the get-go; if you're still cuck-zoned after making a move it means you're fucked and too ugly, but at the very least not completely repulsive to her. Anyway, I do not have the time, nor resources, to spend 8 years orbiting a single woman, and I'm not getting prettier by the day either.

Mix of chadlite and cuck. Dream of every foid.

mogs me hard

Look at that thousand-cock stare. It's even over for chadlites.

EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AFTER SHE FUCKED 100S OF MEN

Not sure if this is smthng to be proud of unless she was celibate the whole 8 years. Not an expert but Look at her body language, she still got the subtle 'Im the prize' thing going around her.

if he is 6'1 he could easily get asian pussy

He mogs me and she is kinda hot tbh ngl.

not even chadlite

THIS GREEK GOD is an incel in 2019

holy FUCK its over

she had a lot of :chad: in those 8 years guaranteed.

now she is ready to settle down

this. this is the guy girls "settle" for and he is minimum 6.5 to 7/10. what the heck does the :chad: look like?