Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Check out this article... I don't know what else can be left to say

>Why Can’t I Get a Girlfriend?

Because I didn't born with right genetics.

Skjmynd 43

Lmfao

"#1 You’re actually not even trying. If you’re whining and complaining about not having a girlfriend but then spend your time not approaching women, well, what do you honestly want me to tell you? That one day some girl will walk up to you and give her hand to you in marriage? If you’re not trying, well, that’s your first problem."

I pity the incel soul who will read this shit and be humiliated or even worse arrested like that 19 year old that touched the foid arm.

Weird how I'm an incel in USA but I'm not when I stepped off the plane in thailand. My personality must be amazing here, but when I go back home my personality gonna go back to shit

Is one of the listed reasons having a shitty gonial angle? Otherwise fuck this bluepill nonsense.

"#1 You’re actually not even trying. If you’re whining and complaining about not having a girlfriend but then spend your time not approaching women, well, what do you honestly want me to tell you? That one day some girl will walk up to you and give her hand to you in marriage? If you’re not trying, well, that’s your first problem."

I pity the incel soul who will read this shit and be humiliated or even worse arrested like that 19 year old that touched the foid arm.
Exactly.

You STINK. Take a bath INCEL.

The tone is so fucking smug, holy shit. The cheeto dust thing made me legit LOL.

26. yOu ArE aN iNkWeLl iF yOu CaN't GeT a Gf :soy:

i am not clicking that shit i already see foid lies