Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Check Out These Coping Faggots

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★
How the fuck do normies actually enjoy being an adult- especially having to go to work at some stupid working class job all day and living a white trash lower middle class lifestyle? I always hear burgers complaining about taxes, inflation, having to work long hours, ect. This cock sucker simp here sounds like a mega-simp.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/jwgmrf/does_growing_up_and_being_an_adult_suck/?rdt=54340

There's different values of suck. Yes, it sucks as single adult when all your friends got married. But then again changing poopy diapers or dealing with a rebellious teen sucks too. It sucks to have to go to work, and have to pay for everything, and it sucks having to deal with it if your car breaks down. It sucks when your body starts to break down in middle age and you have a backache for three days because you slept in a funny position.

Then again it sucks being 14 to. You get told you need to wear a bicycle helmet, and need to go to you doctor's checkups, and you need to eat your broccoli. You can't take off and go on a day trip on a whim because you don't have a car. You spend all day in school and then have more work when you get home (At 5, I clock out from work and I'm done, no homework). And bullying that goes on in middle school isn't remotely like what goes on in a real job.

I've thought a lot about if I would like to go back and be 14 again. The answer is no.

Stiblex
4y ago

Last edited:
i think you hit crtl a before you copied

Another thread spamming garbage from soyddit, keep it to yourself GrAY

Upvote17DownvoteAward0 awardsShareShare

View more comments
r/NoStupidQuestions
Join

No such thing as stupid questions​

Ask away! Disclaimer: This is an anonymous forum so answers may not be correct
4.7MMembers
6.8K Online
Top 1%Rank by size

TOP POSTS​

doesnt suck for chad or toilets

it probably sucks for fat, ugly old ones that have to work hard because they didn't get hitched to a wealthy guy or Chad.
Ok ITcuck