Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Check out my username color

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
5k post rotting on this forum with combo of high effort and low effort post over a 2-3 yr period and this is all i get. Jfl at this half ass reddish color.

Fuck you post maxxers.

Last edited:
Sick join date man.
Mogs many men.

Its the worst rank imo.

5k more and you'll be red

Fap more. fFapping helps to achieve better colors

5k post rotting on this forum with combo of high effort and low effort post over a 2-3 yr period and this is all i get. Jfl at this half ass reddish color.

Fuck you post maxxers.

No avi no personality, 5k posts but literally who

your name looks bad in it

You should be allowed to choose between all colors you've already achieved in the past

Recommend me an avi that matches my excellent personality, boyos.
You should be allowed to choose between all colors you've already achieved in the past
Tbh

another 5k posts until the next color
:feelscry:

Fuck you post maxxers.
mk

I want a purple username like the mods. Looks pretty cool. Nov2017cel should get special privileges. It’s to reward OGcels for sticking around.

I want a purple username like the mods. Looks pretty cool. Nov2017cel should get special privileges. It’s to reward OGcels for sticking around.
become a mod then

i hated overlord rank, got sick and tired and forcefully postmaxxed to get rid of it

my color looks like a piss