Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Check mate anti pedos

Darthmat

Darthmat

Captain
★★
LmGAXFh

Clearly a much healthier and more stable relationship than the ones today which end in the whore wife cucking and divorcing the husband in a few years max.

As long as she was 16+ when they first had sex I’m fine with this relationship

He kind of looks like Richard spencer.

wonder if she nagged him about her ex having a bigger dick

Why not 18+, why not 15+, why not 21+ (legal drinking age), are you seeing how arbitrary this really is?

Why not 18+, why not 15+, why not 21+ (legal drinking age), are you seeing how arbitrary this really is?
Considering the age difference and that many countries already use 16 as the age of consent, it seems to work out. She's old enough for an adult by 16, yet still young.

Considering the age difference and that many countries already use 16 as the age of consent

So were going by what normies dictate is right now?

it seems to work out.
Really, rampant hypergamy, infidelity, paternity fraud, high divorce rates, low marriage rates, men opting out of society, this is what you call "working out". Let me ask you, is it working out better than the scenario in OP's image post..... I doubt it.

She's old enough for an adult by 16, yet still young.

Again girl in OP's post age was pretty low and it worked out better than in these times, so it seems like you are taking something arbitrary and stating it as an absolute fact when you say "old enough for an adult", who decides that?. Again why not 15, why is it 16, it could just as easily be 1 year before your proposed "perfect age", it could even be 1 year after your proposed "perfect age" (why not 17).

Its all arbitrary, you are just ironically subscribing to the norms of blue pilled normies and hailing it as absolute truth.

So were going by what normies dictate is right now?

Really, rampant hypergamy, infidelity, paternity fraud, high divorce rates, low marriage rates, men opting out of society, this is what you call "working out". Let me ask you, is it working out better than the scenario in OP's image post..... I doubt it.

Again girl in OP's post age was pretty low and it worked out better than in these times, so it seems like you are taking something arbitrary and stating it as an absolute fact when you say "old enough for an adult", who decides that?. Again why not 15, why is it 16, it could just as easily be 1 year before your proposed "perfect age", it could even be 1 year after your proposed "perfect age" (why not 17).

Its all arbitrary, you are just ironically subscribing to the norms of blue pilled normies and hailing it as absolute truth.
Shut the fuck up

It's not fun having a child as your wife.

It would be interesting to know if she has been traumatized from having sex with him at this age in this century with this society.

we were born in the wrong era

It would be interesting to know if she has been traumatized from having sex with him at this age in this century with this society.
Well they were together for 60 years so I assume she was fine.

Says a guy who has never had a child as his wife, what a convenient argument.
How would a child be responsible for a whole family ? How could she take care of her kids while being a kid herself ? How would you discuss with her the financial and social issues of the family when she can't understand anything yet ?

I think having a wife who is at least 14 is ideal because a child wife would only be a burden on you.

Well they were together for 60 years so I assume she was fine.

I seriously believe a lot of the so called trauma these "children" face today from relationships with such age gaps is ironically due to society telling said child they have been violated. So its a self fulfilling prophecy. Does anybody legitimately think that girl felt like she was "living a nightmare" having children, being in a committed relationship with one man and dying old together lol.

If both the guy and the girl were reborn into modern society, and they ended up repeating their lives like "fate", I guarantee you that guy would be in jail getting beaten and raped and the girl would be in counseling where all they would do is keep reinforcing the trauma that society itself imposed upon her.

How would a child be responsible for a whole family ?

How did the "child" in the image do it, did she have magic powers or something, also she did all that shit in a time where there were no washing machines to quick wash clothes, no dish washers to wash the dishes, no tv, games or internet to distract your children (you actually had to take time to play with them), no condoms to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, no supermarkets to buy all your household needs, etc.

So if a 9 year old in 1937 could do it with none of that shit, you'd be an idiot to argue a 9 year old in this era with all this easy no effort tools at her fingertips couldn't do it. She wouldn't even need to sweep floors lol, she could just use a vacuum, like come on man, you are being blinded by your VBS (https://incels.is/threads/many-ince...g-with-vestigial-bluepill-syndrome-vbs.30628/)

I think having a wife who is at least 14 is ideal because a child wife would only be a burden on you.

Burden how, you basically raised her, she'll only be as shallow and high maintenance as you raised her to be, you raise a meek, docile, kind girl and that's your wife, also your point makes no sense, if she'll only be a "burden" for 5 years, that sounds like a decent trade off to me. I'll just pretend I'm THE AVERAGE MARRIED MAN TODAY and deal with the burden if tradeoff is a cute loli wife. There is literally no downside to this shit, every downside is imposed by society itself, relationships like this failing are just self fulfilling prophecies put in place by current societal norms.

See here for my point on that -
I seriously believe a lot of the so called trauma these "children" face today from relationships with such age gaps is ironically due to society telling said child they have been violated. So its a self fulfilling prophecy. Does anybody legitimately think that girl felt like she was "living a nightmare" having children, being in a committed relationship with one man and dying old together lol.

If both the guy and the girl were reborn into modern society, and they ended up repeating their lives like "fate", I guarantee you that guy would be in jail getting beaten and raped and the girl would be in counseling where all they would do is keep reinforcing the trauma that society itself imposed upon her.

Back then marriages and relationships like that required parental approval. So I'm pretty sure he never touched her prior to puberty otherwise the family would most likely put a shotgun to his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back