Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cheating landwhale wanting Chad

It's funny really, a good face is all that separates us from them.
While they are adored and desired, we are reviled and ignored.
We're treated like an entirely different species due to a cosmic slot machine.
Life if a fucking joke.

I don't think so. He might be just sitting in an odd way. I think he is above average height.

Can I have a bag to throw up?

The fact that he was even flirting with that thing is shameful. Moreover, that the landwhale mentions his "superior genetics" proves everything we've been saying. On a side note this is probably the only scientifically proven way to actually get a landwhale to ever set foot in a gym.

They were both disgusting. Chads screw up everything when they fuck landwhales and give them false self esteem.

The fact that he was even flirting with that thing is shameful. Moreover, that the landwhale mentions his "superior genetics" proves everything we've been saying. On a side note this is probably the only scientifically proven way to actually get a landwhale to ever set foot in a gym.
If everyone here had her balls we would be fucking supermodels. Supposedly that guy could fuck a beauty queen? Or are we just virgin guys judging mens looks here? His wife looks like a hog too.

If everyone here had her balls we would be fucking supermodels. Supposedly that guy could fuck a beauty queen? Or are we just virgin guys judging mens looks here? His wife looks like a hog too.

He isn't that great looking but could definitely do better than the landwhale OR the wife. The wife is better than the landwhale but nothing special.

You know it's truly over when even landwhales such as her can afford to cheat