Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cheating is "A Game" for Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
Not only do we not get any female attention in any molecular form, but the moment you miraculously acquire a girlfriend, there's a HIGH chance of this being the reality
525c3c06a623ee74de14bc00fed977dbcd774016e4a861171b7247ae9d901c74

Last edited:
Ragefuel indeed

the game is to try to get your pussy as loose as possible. be a used up whore ladies!

everything is a game for women. why take anything seriously when you don't have to?

I wouldn't particularly care that much about being cheated on. For me that and my GF having had other man penetrating her holes before starting a relationship with me are basically the same.

just lol at having normie tier relationships in 2018, hope u enjoy being cucked boyos

Everything is a game to them because they're children.

everything is a game for women. why take anything seriously when you don't have to?
Why take their pleas for mercy seriously when they themselves don't take anything seriously? (JK, pls no ban)

it hurts me a lot and saddens me even thinking about this. imagine being a normie who has found a gf just to be treated like youre completely disposable. meanwhile they can get away with it and fuck as many hot guys as they want. pure depression fuel

The ancient Greeks didnt let their wives outside cause there was a chance otherwise their children, might not actually be their children.

Let them be free and a woman will whore around all she can.

Would any of you have sex with a married woman if you had the chance, or would your conscience get the better of you ?

FUCKING EVIL WHORES. BURN THEM ALL.