Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Cheaters never win" is cope.

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I saw something in media section and this inspired me to make a post on this.

Cheaters always win in reality unfortunately because playing fair only gets you cucked because of how corrupt this scumciety is. Look at Jeff Bezos for example, did Jeff Bezos become one of the richest men in the world by playing fair? No, he exploited so many people like most richfags do or most richfags would even illegally make money to become rich like Jeff Bezos with the bathroom situation and better yet, did Adolf Hitler become the leader of Germany through playing fair or being honest? Did Joe Biden become the president of the United States through honesty and fairness? There are far too many cheaters who win over the fair players.

In the end, cheaters always win.

normies cheat all the time so its normal i think

Cheating does win you a lot, It has drawbacks but depending on what? it doesn't matter. So Cheatmaxxing is recommended

The just-world fallacy, or just-world hypothesis, is the cognitive bias that assumes that "people get what they deserve" – that actions will necessarily have morally fair and fitting consequences for the actor. For example, the assumptions that noble actions will eventually be rewarded and evil actions will eventually be punished fall under this fallacy. In other words, the just-world fallacy is the tendency to attribute consequences to—or expect consequences as the result of— either a universal force that restores moral balance or a universal connection between the nature of actions and their results. This belief generally implies the existence of cosmic justice, destiny, divine providence, desert, stability, order, or the anglophone colloquial use of "karma". It is often associated with a variety of fundamental fallacies, especially in regard to rationalizing suffering on the grounds that the sufferers "deserve" it. This is called victim blaming.

normies cheat all the time so its normal i think
Normies and chads will commit the most immoral actions and foids will prefer that over the moral normies and chads

That's not just soyciety, that's reality since animals do it too. I wouldn't be surprised if some male animals are smart enough to push a dominant male off a cliff if he just so happens to be standing near it. Dolphins would "normally" mate in pairs, but they cheat by mating in duos while looking for females to rape. The cheater's DNA wins and the fair player's DNA doesn't, simple as that.

Last edited:
They always win and always act the most satanic

Gotta do what it takes to reach the top, unfortunately I can't cheat my way out of inceldom

Im stuck here and I always will be

The Amazon money keep flowing in, can’t stop.

IMG 3512
Good Night Sleep GIF

The Amazon money keep flowing in, can’t stop.

View attachment 1240264
Good Night Sleep GIF
Jeff Bozos must be really proud of being a sadistic bastard isn't he? He even got away with genocide because this is America, richfags don't go to prison as they are exempt from laws.

your welcome for inspiring this thread

Genetics is biological nepotism and nepotism is a form of cheating

normie: 'cheaters never win' :soy:
normie: *gets sniped by some nigger using an aimbot* :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back