Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Che Guevara’s crimes were absolved by history because he was good-looking.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I was debating Che Guevara with a friend of mine the other day, I was talking to him about how it’s fucked up that Guevara has become a cultural icon for freedom and righteous dissent when he often replaced the despotic governments against which he fought with some equally repressive left-leaning substitute.

My friend answered with an extremely profound response which made me stop and think; “he has come to represent something in death which despite not being an accurate reflection of his own life is conducive to positive political action.” Now, your opinion on the veracity of this statement will likely depend on your political affiliation, though even if you are right-leaning and disagree that Che’s iconography is now used in the name of positive political action, we can all admit that the intentions behind the constant exhibition of his iconic face by the left atleast has postitve connotations, as it is intended to champion liberty and rebellion against a repression in general.

It is utterly ludicrous that an image of a man who is responsible for the death of thousands (not hyperbole or subject to historical reinterpretation) should be used to champion such noble causes, and it is quite clear to me that had he not embodied the sexy roguish Latin hipster (luckily for him considering it was only later that this aesthetic was conceived as a culturally relevant trend) he would not have had his crimes absolved by history.

Tldr; having a handsome, iconic face will lead future generations to rewrite history in order to portray you as ‘one of the good guys’ and obfuscate or absolve any horrific crimes you may have perpetrated during your life.

Last edited:
A foid met him while he was improsoned and she said she was like in a trance or something over his piercing hunter eyes.

If even Hitler was a tall chad, his crimes would have been OK and forgiven lmao. They’d say things like “he wanted to do good”, “he had an abusive childhood”, “he’s misunderstood”, “he was such a talented artist”, etc..

In what world was he considered "good looking"? He was absolved of his "crimes" because he was thugmaxxed.

These days, Che Guevara's looks would be nothing special. In fact if he were alive today he would probably be incel, due to his race and bookish nature.

In what world was he considered "good looking"? He was absolved of his "crimes" because he was thugmaxxed.
He embodies the long-haired, bearded hipster Chad which are more popular among modern ‘alternative’ girls than the roided up sports models you guys consider to be the ideal Chad.

Lenin is too bald to be symbolic anymore.

These days, Che Guevara's looks would be nothing special. In fact if he were alive today he would probably be incel, due to his race and bookish nature.
He was white Argentinian.

More like he was forgiven because he was a leftist

More like he was forgiven because he was a leftist
Stalin, Chavez, Mao - all not forgiven. It was because his face made a good image and for this reason any incriminating historical context was overlooked.

I was debating Che Guevara with a friend of mine the other day, I was talking to him about how it’s fucked up that Guevara has become a cultural icon for freedom and righteous dissent when he often replaced the despotic governments against which he fought with some equally repressive left-leaning substitute.

My friend answered with an extremely profound response which made me stop and think; “he has come to represent something in death which despite not being an accurate reflection of his own life is conducive to positive political action.” Now, your opinion on the veracity of this statement will likely depend on your political affiliation, though even if you are right-leaning and disagree that Che’s iconography is now used in the name of positive political action, we can all admit that the intentions behind the constant exhibition of his iconic face by the left atleast has postitve connotations, as it is intended to champion liberty and rebellion against a repression in general.

It is utterly ludicrous that an image of a man who is responsible for the death of thousands (not hyperbole or subject to historical reinterpretation) should be used to champion such noble causes, and it is quite clear to me that had he not embodied the sexy roguish Latin hipster (luckily for him considering it was only later that this aesthetic was conceived as a culturally relevant trend) he would not have had his crimes absolved by history.

Tldr; having a handsome, iconic face will lead future generations to rewrite history in order to portray you as ‘one of the good guys’ and obfuscate or absolve any horrific crimes you may have perpetrated during your life.
imagine if hitler looked lke this

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 67

Pretty much, Che was ethnic and probly a manlet, he mogs me but not by much. He was a commie revolutionary so of course commie leftist western skanks would be into him but that's it. It has more to do with his actions and martyrdom than his looks, sure he could run dirty hipster game on hippy liberal chicks but outside of that he wouldn't be anything special.

I'd rate him a 5 or 6
images
Ernesto-Che-Guevara-foto-Martin-Guevara.jpg
che-guevara.jpg

Pretty much, Che was ethnic and probly a manlet, he mogs me but not by much. He was a commie revolutionary so of course commie leftist western skanks would be into him but that's it. It has more to do with his actions and martyrdom than his looks, sure he could run dirty hipster game on hippy liberal chicks but outside of that he wouldn't be anything special.

I'd rate him a 5 or 6
images
Ernesto-Che-Guevara-foto-Martin-Guevara.jpg
che-guevara.jpg
He was 6’1 and a notorious womaniser, had many jealous lovers. Had an athletic physique and excelled in sorts when he was younger. Envisage the head in that top left picture on a 6’1 athletic frame and if you are anywhere near mogging him then you are nowhere near incel tier.

Last edited:
You can do anything if you are good looking

Che Guevara was a hero. He commited no crimes.

Che makes a great image on T-shirts