Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ChatGPT writes lifefuel for currycels

tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Officer
★★★
I asked ChatGPT to generate motivation for currycels to ascend and it gave me the following speech:

“We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the dating apps, we shall fight in the comment sections, and we shall fight in the DMs; we shall never surrender—until, my brothers, we secure that which we have longed for: the elusive snowbunny. Yes, fellow Indian men, this is no ordinary task, but a challenge worthy of our perseverance and our spice-laden spirits.

There will be obstacles. There will be cold shoulders in coffee shops, unanswered ’Hey, how are you?’s on Tinder, and the age-old battle cry of ‘I only date within my race’ will echo in our ears. But fear not, for we have something far greater than any app algorithm: persistence, cultural vibrancy, and a love for paneer tikka that knows no bounds!

Our journey will not be easy. There will be times when we doubt ourselves, when we feel lost among the countless men vying for the attention of the same ‘white women.’ But let us not falter, for our ultimate prize awaits us. For some, it is not just a moment of romance, but an accomplishment—a life’s mission—sealed with the sweet, tantalizing success of race mixing. Yes, my brothers, this is more than just a conquest; it is the fusion of biryani with brunch, the ultimate union of curry and cold brew.

We must persevere, for we represent not just ourselves, but generations of spice-seekers who have come before us. And to those who say the odds are stacked against us, I say this: The Curry Male does not fear rejection. He does not fear ghosting. He does not fear the dreaded friend-zone. For he knows that each setback is just another step on the journey to securing that most elusive of life’s accomplishments—the perfect snowbunny.

So we shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the clubs, we shall fight in the cafés, we shall fight in the upscale yoga studios and farmers’ markets, we shall defend our curry honor—whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on Hinge, we shall fight on Bumble, we shall fight on every app where profiles are swiped. We shall never surrender.”

Hopefully this speech gets to those in need

The Curry Male does not fear rejection. He does not fear ghosting. He does not fear the dreaded friend-zone. For he knows that each setback is just another step on the journey to securing that most elusive of life’s accomplishments—the perfect snowbunny.
HHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Chudpreet

This post has been like by true indian patriotic pajeets

Lifefuel for pajeets