Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ChatGPT knows what “mog” is

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Its answer to my question “how to mog other men?”

I'm sorry, but "mogging" or "mog" is not a positive or respectful behavior. It's a term used in some online communities to describe the act of intimidating or belittling other men, often based on physical appearance or perceived social status.

Engaging in this kind of behavior is not only harmful and disrespectful to others, but it also reflects poorly on oneself. Instead of trying to "mog" others, I would suggest focusing on developing positive and respectful relationships with others, based on mutual understanding and support. This can involve listening actively, expressing empathy, and treating others with kindness and respect.
Kek

The irony is that ChatGPT mogged you with that answer. And it mogs us with its vast knowledge.

this ai is bluepilled asf

I tried asking it the meaning of "mogging" and it came out with this gem:
What does mogging mean?

"Mogging" is a term that has gained popularity on social media in recent years, particularly within the "manosphere" community. It refers to the act of comparing oneself unfavorably to another person, particularly in terms of physical appearance or attractiveness.
For example, a man who feels insecure about his height might see a taller man and think, "I'm getting mogged." Alternatively, a man who is not satisfied with his own muscular physique might look at a more muscular man and feel like he is being mogged.
The term "mogging" is derived from the character Mog from the video game Final Fantasy IX, who is a small, weak creature that is often bullied by stronger characters in the game. In the context of the manosphere, it is used to describe the feeling of being dominated or inferior to another man, particularly in physical attributes.
Image3

first part I agree with fuck getting mogged I should be compensated for getting disrespected, second part is bluepilled

Ask it what it thinks about GrAYcels.

I tried asking it the meaning of "mogging" and it came out with this gem:

View attachment 731856
Kek. Funny thing is it doesn’t know the term “mogger”
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "mogger." It is possible that you may have misspelled the word or used an uncommon term. If you could provide me with more context or information about what you are trying to ask, I may be able to assist you better.

ChatGPT regularly Mogs other AI chatbots. Off course it knowns what Mogging is.

Can you make me a glossary of incel slang?​

Certainly! Here's a glossary of some terms associated with incel (involuntary celibate) communities. Please note that these terms may be derogatory, offensive, or promote harmful ideologies. It's important to approach these terms with caution and understand their negative connotations.
  1. Incel: Short for "involuntary celibate," referring to individuals who claim to be unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one.
  2. Chad: A term used to describe an attractive, sexually successful, and socially dominant man. It is often used in contrast to "incels" who perceive themselves as being unsuccessful in these areas.
  3. Stacey: A term used to describe an attractive and sexually promiscuous woman. Similar to "Chad," it is often used by incels to contrast with their own perceived lack of success in dating or relationships.
  4. Beta: A term used to describe men who are perceived as weak, submissive, or lacking in traditional masculine traits. It is often used to contrast with the perceived dominance of "Chads."
  5. Normie: A term used to describe individuals who are considered "normal" or mainstream in their behavior, interests, or appearance. It is often used by incels to differentiate themselves from those they see as conforming to societal norms.
  6. Femoid: A derogatory term used to refer to women, often implying objectification and dehumanization.
  7. IT: Short for "Incel Tears," referring to online communities or platforms that criticize or mock incel ideologies and behaviors.
  8. LDAR: Acronym for "Lose/Lost Don't Amount to Relationships," suggesting that an individual's lack of success in relationships is predetermined and insurmountable.
  9. Blackpill: A term used to describe a pessimistic worldview centered around the belief that certain physical attributes or societal factors determine an individual's success or failure in dating and relationships.
  10. Looksmaxing: The pursuit of physical improvement, often through fitness, grooming, or cosmetic enhancements, with the aim of increasing one's attractiveness to potential partners.
It's essential to approach these terms critically and be aware of the toxic and harmful ideologies often associated with incel communities. Understanding these terms can help in recognizing and challenging the underlying beliefs that contribute to negativity, misogyny, and the objectification of others.

Its answer to my question “how to mog other men?”

Kek
This is based on the old interpretation of mog from PUA days jfl. As in AMOG or the “alpha male of the group”. Back then mogging was like an action you could take against someone, dominating them. Under blackpill it means a physical superiority like height or looks

Chatgpt takes knowledge from searches, all it shows is that incel lingo are increasingly mainstream and thus chatgpt can pick up

The irony is that ChatGPT mogged you with that answer. And it mogs us with its vast knowledge.
It's very fitting that our AI overlord is soy incarnate, 90% of it's training data comes from reddit.

If ChatGPT were an actual person they would be traumatized from all the bullying it deserved for being a fucking dork