Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel chatgpt keeps fucking up on the harder questions and technical stuff

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
piece of shit is sub 50% accurate on the super tough questions. maybe sub 35% even. piece of shit! It especially fucks up on math

I am paying $20 month for this shit! massive ragefuel. still overall worth it but fuck

It helps me with my essays and shit lol

@Ahnfeltia Mathcels ftw

It's not that good with highly technical and specific questions, we just have to wait to advance to a point where it's actually able to comprehend all that (without suddenly making the jobs of millions of STEMcels redundant). :forcedsmile:

yeah its verbal IQ is probably higher than any human that ever lived.
I wrote a thesis statement with it and my teacher was beyond impressed lol this was a gift from the gods. I'm not using the subscribed version btw, I'm using the free one.

I’m gonna try chatGPT maxx to get a job as a freelancer

I’ve noticed this too. When I first found chatgpt I thought it was the greatest thing since puffed weed. Now I am noticing a lot of errors. I use it to do my homework and I get points taken off sometimes which means it’s fucking up.

I’ve noticed this too. When I first found chatgpt I thought it was the greatest thing since puffed weed. Now I am noticing a lot of errors. I use it to do my homework and I get points taken off sometimes which means it’s fucking up.
Yup it also isn't consistent. You can ask the same question twice and get drastically different answers. with one being completely wrong. I have found it more useful for understanding concepts. But for the super in depth shit. it is often worse than checking documentation directly with some experimentation.