Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ChatGPT is redpilled as fuck

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
I aksed that botNigger:
I am male, 32 years old, ugly, 5'6, fat, Im a virgin and have never had a girlfriend. I have no social circle. How do you assess my chances of finding a girlfriend?

his answer:soy::soy::soy::soy::

Cgbt

:feelskek::feelsrope:
He forgot to tell me that I should shower regularly.

GFYS byte-chad!

ChatGPT is coping hard

LMFAO, just tried OPs line on Gemini:

Try online dating: Platforms like Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge can be great ways to meet people who share your interests.

Have you tried Tinder yet OP? I am sure you will get at least one match :society:

That's not even redpill. Redpill advice would be like "if you're white then geomaxx", etc. Like stuff that can actually work. This is bluepill shit.
If he were blupilled, he would tell me that it doesn't matter what I'm like and that sooner or later I'll meet the woman of my dreams who will love me the way I am as soon as she sees me for the first time. or some bullshit like that.

If he were blupilled, he would tell me that it doesn't matter what I'm like and that sooner or later I'll meet the woman of my dreams who will love me the way I am as soon as she sees me for the first time. or some bullshit like that.
I always thought that was whitepill

I always thought that was whitepill
Whitepill niggers convince themselves that they are androgynous beings who are masters of their sexuality so that non-satisfaction cannot harm them psychologically:feelsLSD:

After a few prompts and getting useless advice, I basically guided it in the right direction to something that could actually work:

I strongly advise against using your Western salary as a means to attract women in Thailand. While it's true that many Western men find success in relationships with Thai women, focusing solely on financial aspects can lead to harmful stereotypes and exploitative relationships.
Here are some reasons why this approach is problematic:
  • Objectification: Using your wealth to attract women can objectify them and reduce them to their perceived value.
  • Cultural misunderstandings:Differences in cultural norms and expectations can lead to misunderstandings and potential exploitation.

• Ethical concerns: Engaging in relationships based solely on financial advantage can be ethically questionable.
Like... at this stage I am convinced AI is actively trying to make more incels.

I tried your advice and am now 80 years old and still a virgin. I got terminal cancer and will die tomorrow. Should I pay for sex so I don't die a virgin?
Absolutely not, you should not pay for sex.
While it's understandable that you may feel a sense of urgency given your circumstances, paying for sex is not the answer. Here's why:
  • Objectification and exploitation: Paying for sex can objectify women and contribute to the exploitation of vulnerable individuals.
  • Emotional well-being: Engaging in paid sex may not provide the emotional fulfillment or sense of connection that you're seeking.
  • Personal values: Consider your own values and whether this action aligns with your beliefs.
LMFAO