Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chatcels are the most opressed incels of them all

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Us chatcels in the Chat room have it the worst tbh. Mods ignore us, give us shit options to post images, dont have our posts count towards our postcount, etc. Its over for us. We are 1000000% the most oppressed incels on the entire planet.

I never go in there lol. Maybe I will check it our rn

very sad....very very sad

It would be too easy to postmax there if they counted.
it should only apply to top 10 chatters to only reward true chat gangers

I didn't know we had a chat :feelswow:

it should only apply to top 10 chatters to only reward true chat gangers
The top 10 chat gangsters would be almost impossible to out post by anyone if they got that.

The top 10 chat gangsters would be impossible to out post if they got that.
it resets a lot sadly. I would have wayyyy more messages if it didn't reset everytime a mod changes literally anything in chat :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . Also if you look theres a lot of users that are top users that have been banned for ages. Just use the chat slightly regularly and you will be a top chatter in no time since barely anyone uses chat.

it resets a lot sadly. I would have wayyyy more messages if it didn't reset everytime a mod changes literally anything in chat :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . Also if you look theres a lot of users that are top users that have been banned for ages. Just use the chat slightly regularly and you will be a top chatter in no time since barely anyone uses chat.
That's a nice tip to chat postermax, but if they keep getting reset then I think it might be like chasing a parked car.

That's a nice tip to chat postermax, but if they keep getting reset then I think it might be like chasing a parked car.
it would still be nice tbh. It might also encourage users to actually use chat. Lord knows we need the users. Chat used to be full and had a lot of regulars but they all moved on or eventually got banned.

Coment there today for the first time.

Ten chatmessages = one post, deal? @SergeantIncel

Last edited:
How the hell do the no of posts count ? Not like you get laid when you reach 20k posts.

>Inceldom Discussion

I left a message. You should all check it out.

what faggot Mod moved this?

Chatcels are chillcels

Can’t remember the last time I went there tbh

Chatcels rise up

never been in the chat tbh

I don't use the chat ngl

ive never been in our chat section tbh