Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Chat Philosophy] The yellowpill and its relationship to autistic savant-celibacy and sexual paraphilias

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Today in Chat [18], a discussion was held about forum username colors.

@Emergency Manual bemoaned the fact that a pink username of all things is the reward for reaching 10,000 posts on the forum, a color he associates with effeminacy and decadence, and considers a most humiliating ornament for postmaxxers (or perhaps a fitting one, in that postmaxxers are gay and the highest username color is an LGBT rainbow).

In any case, being the objective intellect that I am, I mentioned how pink being thought of as a girl color (not to mention, the rainbow being thought of as gay colors) are social constructs, and proposed a giga IQ'd theory for why pinkness was engineered into being associated with femininity:

But @Emergency Manual immediately dismissed my perspective on colors, as if by a posteriori wisdom, and I found this most audacious:

He explained that because I have drank my own urine and posted evidence of it into Chat, that he considers my opinions invalid by default -- an absolute prejudicial absurdity!

But upon thinking about this critique more, I found it most profound:

You see, my favorite color ever since I was a child is yellow, and as the reader may notice, yellow is the color of my username as of this thread's publication.

I thought that this must have bearing on why I was brave enough to drink my own urine (of course, yellow in color), and even relish in it.

And as it turns out, my hypothesis was correct, and the implications for this are veritably paradigm shifting.

Studies show that the color which babies are most transfixed by is a darkish yellow, which suggests that it is the favorite color of human beings by default.

It is only as human beings grow up, age, gain "experience," making heuristic associations, and become socialized that they become stigmatized against the color yellow, and a learned aversion to urine is precisely part of this!

Yellow goes from being the most interesting color to babies, to the least favorite color of adult human beings according to statistics, and it is simply because adult human beings (i.e. adult NT-NPCs) stereotype their surroundings, and never again think about them with an open mind.

This is much unlike autistic savant-celibates such as myself, who lack almost all prejudice, and retain their innate, childhood curiosities until death.

If anything, the fact that I consumed my urine is proof that I am well on the path to enlightenment, and am free of most bigotries and preset assumptions!

But is also a cautionary tale for autistic celibates, demonstrating why we should endeavor to become ego-syntonically celibate rather than complain about our celibacy, because if we make sexuality into our purpose in life and actually achieve it, we would reach levels of degeneracy that should not even be possible, involving not just the erotic consumption of urine but probably blood consumption and even flesh consumption. Swearing oaths of celibacy and dedicating your life to philosophy and knowledge is a must for autistic savants if they want to achieve the highest virtues, rather than lowest vices imotbhngl.

Last edited:
The way you write this is so entertaining. Will read all of it ngl

You're on the path to complete madness, keep coping.
You are the coper, my friend.

That fact that I am not disgusted by the things that normgroids are disgusted by (such as urine) shows just how much of a friend I am to subhumans everywhere. I look into their faces and do not react with disgust, but curiosity!

Why? Because of my autistic savant brain, which does not simply make prejudicial judgements of everything around it based on learned heuristics/stereotypes such as "ugly man icky, incel bad" or "urine icky, yellow color bad."

This is the prerequisite to wisdom, and I have it.

It does not mean that I lack all disgust sensitivity, but that I reserve my disgust for truly disgusting things, like whores, Chads, and normgroids.

Can you say the same? If you met someone from this forum irl, would you hate them for being "icky" and thus "bad," just like any foid? I assuredly wouldn't. I would love them, as one would a brother.

Last edited:
That fact that I am not disgusted by the things that normgroids are disgusting by (such as urine) shows just how much of a friend I am to subhumans everywhere.
You act as if everyone that is ugly drinks urine.

urine icky
Just drink your own waste theory.

yellow color bad.
I barely see anyone instantly and automatically associate the color yellow with urine, most of the time it's associated with the sun or a banana.

Can you say the same? If you met someone from this forum irl, would you hate them for being "icky" and thus "bad," just like any foid?
Of course not but you're comparing apples and pears here.
We're on the topic of you drinking your own urine, not of what I might perceive of random incel-tier males.

Hmm weird. I don't think I've ever thought much about my least favorite color or ever been asked, but I guess it would be pink.

And green is my favorite color but it was already so at a young age.

Last edited:
I barely see anyone instantly and automatically associate the color yellow with urine, most of the time it's associated with the sun or a banana.
It is a subconscious process, and explains why yellow is the least favorite color of adult human beings, but the most favorite color of babies.

Normgroids quickly come to associate yellow with piss when they're 1st graders, walk into the school bathroom, and see urine all over the floor. And that's when they lose their innate curiosity and love for yellow things.

Giga autistic savants, on the other hand, never do. We grow up and collect piss bottles, and given our retention of curiosity and intellectual inquiry, drink out of them.

It is part of what gives us our unique, revolutionary perspectives, the likes of which influenced Protestantism (Martin Luther was an autist) and other historical paradigm shifts.

Take the yellowpill, bro.

It is a subconscious process, and explains why yellow is the least favorite color of adult human beings, but the most favorite color of babies.

Normgroids quickly come to associate yellow with piss when they're 1st graders, walk into the school bathroom, and see urine all over the floor. And that's when they lose their innate curiosity and love for yellow things.

Giga autistic savants, on the other hand, never do. We grow up and collect piss bottles, and given our retention of curiosity and intellectual inquiry, drink out of them.

It is part of what gives us our unique, revolutionary perspectives, the likes of which influenced Protestantism (Martin Luther was an autist) and other historical paradigm shifts.

Ah... there's no saving you.
Have fun... floating in your piss with the yellowpill.

Hmm weird. I don't think I've ever thought much about my least favorite color or ever been asked, but I guess it would be pink.

And green is my favorite color but it was already so at a young age.
I should stress that yellow is "the least favorite color" of adult human beings in that they are the least likely to name it as their favorite color.

And it is the "most favorite color" of babies in that they spend the most time looking at the color during studies.

Only 5% of adult human beings select yellow as their favorite color, and this must be positively correlated with genius and creativity, as based in not being socialized into normgroid mores.

Last edited:

So I looked this up and granted this is only an abstract and I didn't read the study, but it seems like autists were significantly less likely to prefer yellow for sensory reasons.

So I looked this up and granted this is only an abstract and I didn't read the study, but it seems like autists were significantly less likely to prefer yellow for sensory reasons.

Doubtlessly visual sensory reasons. My sister provides a good example of this.

She elected to have her bedroom painted yellow when she was young, but because of the aforementioned visual sensitivities, soon had it changed.

Notice, however, the innate love for yellow. It was there!

Thankfully due to my genetics I will become blind in my lifetime and therefore totally immunized from all visual prejudices/sensitivities such as these. I don't actually tend to have visual sensitivities like my sister, just acoustic sensitivities. But still, tfu tfu on my vision. Besides eliminating absolutely all sight-based discrimination on my part, it will have the added benefit of ensuring that my NEETbux last until the day I die.

Last edited:
Ah... there's no saving you.
Have fun... floating in your piss with the yellowpill.

On the contrary, it is you who must be saved, as the giga autistic savant Martin Luther might have said to an autistic Catholic priest, speaking the catechism in a monotone voice.

Yellow is connected to and encourages creativity, deep thinking and learning. Yellow is believed to stimulate the areas of the brain that are directly linked to logic and practical thinking.

Woe unto all cuckqueers who say that yellowpilled autists don't have "personality."

On the contrary, it is you who must be saved, as the giga autistic savant Martin Luther might have said to an autistic Catholic priest, speaking the catechism in a monotone voice.

Woe unto all cuckqueers who say that yellowpilled autists don't have "personality."
Oh it has nothing to do with your fixation on the color yellow but with you drinking urine.

Oh it has nothing to do with your fixation on the color yellow but with you drinking urine.
But as I've mentioned, these two things are linked together, and what subconsciously stigmatizes the color yellow in the normgroid imagination is precisely their aversion to urine (one of the most common yellow substances they encounter, if not the most common).

My affinity for urine, on the other hand, shows how much of a freethinker I am.

Absolutely mad lad.

Alright man...

Brother, even your own signature contains a flag with a yellow crescent.

I know the yellowpill is too much to absorb all at once, but just meditate on the taste for some time, and you will come around.

You are part of the Elect, someone with noble autistic blood, a fellow connoisseur of history, and yellow mellow fellow :feelsokman:

View attachment 247234

Brother, even your own signature contains a flag with a yellow crescent.

I know the yellowpill is too much to absorb all at once, but just meditate on the taste for some time, and you will come around.

You are part of the elect, someone with noble autistic blood, a fellow connoisseur of history, and yellow mellow fellow :feelsokman:
I don't disagree with the yellowpill entirely but I disagree with the drinking of urine.
You do you my friend.

This is literally the first result on google for "Yellow Mellow Fellow"

I don't disagree with the yellowpill entirely but I disagree with the drinking of urine.
You do you my friend.
Just like the autistic founders of the Catholic Church took literally the figurative idea of eating Jesus's flesh and drinking his blood, perhaps I am similarly taking things too far.

But it only serves to illustrate the point.

Last edited:
Cheers brother!
:feelsokman:
My favorite color is also yellow, and it always has been.
I picked my favorite baseball team because they were the ones wearing yellow.
Never have I ever drank my own pee, but I did swallow my own cum, if that counts.
Chill

Atavistic Autist is cow piss drinker curry confirmed LOL
.jpg
qEAAmDP.jpg

Today in Chat [18], a discussion was held about forum username colors.

@Emergency Manual bemoaned the fact that a pink username of all things is the reward for reaching 10,000 posts on the forum, a color he associates with effeminacy and decadence, and considers a most humiliating ornament for postmaxxers (or perhaps a fitting one, in that postmaxxers are gay and the highest username color is an LGBT rainbow).

In any case, being the objective intellect that I am, I mentioned how pink being thought of as a girl color (not to mention, the rainbow being thought of as gay colors) are social constructs, and proposed a giga IQ'd theory for why pinkness was engineered into being associated with femininity:

View attachment 247175

But @Emergency Manual immediately dismissed my perspective on colors, as if by a posteriori wisdom, and I found this most audacious:

View attachment 247181

He explained that because I have drank my own urine and posted evidence of it into Chat, that he considers my opinions invalid by default -- an absolute prejudicial absurdity!

But upon thinking about this critique more, I found it most profound:

View attachment 247183

You see, my favorite color ever since I was a child is yellow, and as the reader may notice, yellow is the color of my username as of this thread's publication.

I thought that this must have bearing on why I was brave enough to drink my own urine (of course, yellow in color), and even relish in it.

And as it turns out, my hypothesis was correct, and the implications for this are veritably paradigm shifting.

Studies show that the color which babies are most transfixed by is a darkish yellow, which suggests that it is the favorite color of human beings by default.

It is only as human beings grow up, age, gain "experience," making heuristic associations, and become socialized that they become stigmatized against the color yellow, and a learned aversion to urine is precisely part of this!

Yellow goes from being the most interesting color to babies, to the least favorite color of adult human beings according to statistics, and it is simply because adult human beings (i.e. adult NT-NPCs) stereotype their surroundings, and never again think about them with an open mind.

This is much unlike autistic savant-celibates such as myself, who lack almost all prejudice, and retain their innate, childhood curiosities until death.

If anything, the fact that I consumed my urine is proof that I am well on the path to enlightenment, and am free of most bigotries and preset assumptions!

But is also a cautionary tale for autistic celibates, demonstrating why we should endeavor to become ego-syntonically celibate rather than complain about our celibacy, because if we make sexuality into our purpose in life and actually achieve it, we would reach levels of degeneracy that should not even be possible, involving not just the erotic consumption of urine but probably blood consumption and even flesh consumption. Swearing oaths of celibacy and dedicating your life to philosophy and knowledge is a must for autistic savants if they want to achieve the highest virtues, rather than lowest vices imotbhngl.
What??

Never have I ever drank my own pee, but I did swallow my own cum, if that counts.

BASED! Yes, bro.

This was, in fact, a topic discussed today among the yellowpilled Chat philosophers:

Last edited:
BASED! Yes, bro.

This was, in fact, a topic discussed today among the yellowpilled Chat philosophers:
I didn't know discussions were so good on the chat, may check it out later.

Last edited:
I didn't discussions were so good on the chat, may check it out later.
We stage chess matches regularly to make sure our visual-spatial IQs remain as high as our verbal IQs.

We stage chess matches regularly to make sure our visual-spatial IQs remain as high as our verbal IQs.
Haven't played chess in a while tho,
Would have to review all of my opening-mid-end game strategies.

Bruh u thinc imma rd dat shite?

Wait erotic consumption? :feelsugh:

I know what you mean, autists are free spirits and thinkers. Didy ou know there is one religion basically with this philosophy? It's a hindu sekt. I'd usually just recommend ti read the wiki article, but those two docus are actually quite visually appealing on a special level

BTW I read about experiments showing that pink has an extremely calming effect on humans. It's theorized it is because if the color of the womb(?). Idk how true that is you would assume itvis dark therw, but maybe when sun shines on it, like with your eyelids...

They painted later some prison cells of agressive inmates pink, what measurably calmed them down.

Last edited:
To low iq to read it

@Emergency Manual was a foid anyways.

The way OP writes makes him sound like those leftists that think they're far more intelligent than they actually are, and they flaunt this perception of themselves by using as many big words they can think of.

The way OP writes makes him sound like those leftists that think they're far more intelligent than they actually are, and they flaunt this perception of themselves by using as many big words they can think of.

Le midwit face​

Last edited: