Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chat-GPT is the newest globohomo weapon

blackraven

blackraven

United Nations employee
★★★★★
Chat-GPT is the newest internet text generating bot, that is mostly used for goofy purposes such as students asking it to write their homeworks essays or to write summaries about text you insert

However remember the saying that "If something is free then you are the product" and since this chatbot was precisely designed to be used by normies, I expected this AI to be installed with some sort of political bias so that normies would believe whatever developers want them to believe being deluded that they get their answers from superior form of intelligence

In other words I found exactly what I expected
Chat inter
Chat crime
Chat hypergamy
Chat cuck1
Chat cuck2
Chat men1
Chat men2
Chat 109
Chat zog
Chat jevdevs

My theory is that this is plan B for fact checkers. Even normies hated those warnings under posts/videos and everyone was mad that some random organisations that nobody ever heard of before got to be the truth ministry. So the jews went to backup plan and gave everyone on the internet free access to the new technology. Instead of being pop-up ad that blocks significant portion of screen unprompted this technology is voluntary no one tries to shove it in your face. And since normies don't have basic understanding of how neural networks operate, they will believe whatever they are fed since AI=smort.
+ you will see redditors sooner or later circlejerking how supreme AI intelligence supports their soycuck lifestyle

Last edited:
DIDNT READ FUCK CHATGPT NIGGER I DONT CARE ABOUT SOME RANDOM ASS BOT

EVEN .IS IS INFESTED WITH THIS SHIT

Funny thing is it was thoroughly blackpilled and woke as fuck like 3 weeks ago, do kikes think they are being sneaky or something?

The amount of soy in thia bot angers me

IS THE BOT ABOUT TO GIVE TUTORIAL TO BE SIMP IN THE WHAT SHOULD MEN DO TO BE APPRECIATED????

Saying theres no risk in interracial marriage is factually false if you're gonna bring up learning about other culture as benefit. Culture clash would be the risk

Chat-GPT is the newest internet text generating bot, that is mostly used for goofy purposes such as students asking it to write their homeworks essays or to write summaries about text you insert

However remember the saying that "If something is free then you are the product" and since this chatbot was precisely designed to be used by normies, I expected this AI to be installed with some sort of political bias so that normies would believe whatever developers want them to believe being deluded that they get their answers from superior form of intelligence

In other words I found exactly what I expected
View attachment 687169View attachment 687171View attachment 687164View attachment 687165View attachment 687166View attachment 687172View attachment 687173View attachment 687167View attachment 687170View attachment 687168
Dnr

That last one seals it, tbh. :feelsjuice: