Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chat AI is based and blackpilled

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
I asked chatgpt to roleplay as my gf out of curiosity. That doesn't work that well. Since omegle shutdown I cannot engage in conversations with foids anymore so I tried this and this happened lol
i specifically asked AI to roleplay as an interesting foid named Svetlana but instead it behaved like an actual uninteresting foid

jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_170307_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_170307_Gallery.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20240912_170319_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_170319_Gallery.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 45
Should I try to trollmaxx on omegle?

What a waste of time. If you're not using Chat Bots to brutally rape and kill foids, what are you using them for?

That doesn't work that well. Since omegle shutdown I cannot engage in conversations with foids anymore so I tried this and this happened lol
I sometimes larp as a pretty boy Chad on discord to be able to talk to foids. My personality stays the same, it's just that my height and face change so they pay attention jfl

What a waste of time. If you're not using Chat Bots to brutally rape and kill foids, what are you using them for?
Foids are a fictional characters who cannot be killed. If you need help on relationships,feel free to ask!!!

I sometimes larp as a pretty boy Chad on discord to be able to talk to foids. My personality stays the same, it's just that my height and face change so they pay attention jfl
I do the reverse thing to troll simps