Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ""Chastity cages" is the latest thing for men"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.elitereaders.com/chasti...uoE1R-b5lcHpZMu8yPf7XjnCJI_zDiY&cn-reloaded=1

Look how they are promiting this cuckold shit called "chastity cages"

Isn't that obvious they want to control mascunality of men ? and yes women are "opressed" imagine if it was something that prevent women's sexuality,they would be raged and start bitching how men are sexist,rapist etc.

And look at end of the article,you see amazon link to products. The jews are opressing men's mascunality and marketing their shit products at the same time,not surprised.

Oh holy fuck, I've seen this shit before but didn't realise normies were getting onboard with this absolute cuckery nonsense.
Foids have ruined the world. Everything is cucked. Everything is degenerate.

Any woman that supports this should have her clit sliced off

All of male users of r/cucktears certainly wear them. No wonder why they browse us all day long.

@fukmylyf

NoFap, now!

This is so sick

Man just wtf. Cuckoldry soon be the norm

We live in a clown world where men are not allowed to use their dicks tbh
Chastity cages are for cucks

for extreme nfappers

this has been a thing for years

It’s easier for women to cheat then men so this isn’t logical at all, man.

Those guys might as well cut it off, not like they deserve to have a dick being that much of a pussy.

How do these things even work?

It’s easier for women to cheat then men so this isn’t logical at all, man.
It's means of subjecting and humiliating men, not of preventing cheating, since no cuck is able to cheat.

This is about the false pretext that there were belts of chastity ... it is historically false.

Last edited:
I think some betacels might actually like this.

Why would any sane men get along with this bullcrap?

Why would any sane men get along with this bullcrap?
They like femdom and female domination durr. It is a male fetish. Do you actually think women enjoy this bullshit?

I think men these days are just shat on so much it's pretty much destroying their self esteem. If you're anything less than chad you're made to feel like an ugly disgusting failure who deserves to be treated badly. It's no surprise these kinds of fetishes are becoming more common. That and constantly being told how wonderful women are, and how much better they are than evil men. Men are pretty much made to feel like ugly devils.
I want to know what is the key difference between men who accept it and become cucks, and people who don't.

I guess there two emotional directions one can go in, the depressed self hatred route, or the angry misanthropic route. I personally think the misanthropic route is the more logical route to take really
Yes, but what I meant specifically what makes someone go either route. What personality traits, brain physiology, childhood, testosterone levels, etc.
For example, I have basically no self-esteem and confidence and I still would NEVER consider being a cuck, or bash myself for being a fucking white male.

The cases size perfectly reflect the size of the penis of the people who wears them.

"Is your man having trouble staying faithful? Get him this.

Yeh, Chad will really wear that....lol

This is about the false pretext that there were belts of chastity ... it is historically false.
This. Foids make that middle ages myth real, but for men.

And these femasites think they are worthy of mothering sons?