Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Charlie Rose accused of sexual misconduct

T

tuc71321

Greycel
What do you guys think of Charlie Rose and Glenn Thursch being accused by woman of misconduct? I think if you are a powerful man who pursued relationships with woman, your life is over.

I feel bad for so many of these white guys who have had their lives destroyed by the feminist press. I actually think this is a power grab by woman to take over the country.

Scary time to me a man nowadays......

He is a sub 6, not surprised tbh

He's ugly and about a thousand years old.

I don't buy that all these alleged behaviors were unprovoked by the women. Most likely, the women wanted to see how far they could get with Charlie Rose, so they tacitly accepted his advances, but they kept it vague enough that they could cry rape after they regret it.

incel4life said:
I don't buy that all these alleged behaviors were unprovoked by the women. Most likely, the women wanted to see how far they could get with Charlie Rose, so they tacitly accepted his advances, but they kept it vague enough that they could cry rape after they regret it.

Read the accusations, they're pretty pathetic. And some of the melodramatic quotes about how traumatic it must have been for the "victims" lol. I like how they mention the "position of power" that the men are in. But never acknowledge that being hot, young and female is the ultimate position of power you can be in as a human.