Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Charlie Landeros: Perfectly IT

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Charlie Landeros is a dyed-hair fauxhawk antifa super-whiteknight male feminist SJW. The dude came to his daughter's school, with a loaded gun and a backpack full of ammo. He was brought into the school for having violated a custody dispute for enrolling his daughter at this school without his ex-wife's permission. The motives for bringing the weapon are precisely unknown, but for the amount of ammo he brought, it's safe to assume he probably intended to take a lot of children down with him.

Charlie, is exactly the kind of disingenuous IT cuck that mocks us in the name of feminism, but is in fact a gaslighting psycho who ironically encapsulates everything wrong with modern masculinity:

https://blogs.uoregon.edu/scm15gateway/turning-points/

The fucker was shot by the police, in righteous self-defense, after he pulled a gun out his coat and tried shooting the officers as they attempted to arrest him. His daughter apparently watched all this unfold, as she screamed "daddy, no." All because, in likelyhood, his ex-wife pissed him off. He did this wearing a T-shirt that says: "SMASH THE PATRIACHY AND CHILL." I am not making this up.

There's so many levels of irony to this story, but the one I'd like to point out is this: deep in his bone structure/autism he's one of us, and knows it. When you live beyond your incel means, you pay the toll. He used his extreme leftism as a tool to obtain and control women brainwashed by feminism. But incels cannot control women. The second he loses control, he goes ER. In spite of clear bodycam evidence that Charlie is 100% guilty, leftists want to race-hustle this under the rug:

https://cldc.org/in-memoriam-charles-charlie-landeros-1988-january-11-2019/

FUCK YOU CHARLIE, I feel so bad for your daughter.

Last edited:
I guess there are some serious side effects of soymaxxing

You know, this kind of thing makes me wish I could commit suicide(if I didn't love living despite the fact I hate my life)

I think sjws, white knights, feminists, school shooters, fat acceptance movement, blm, religious extremist and other cancerous group of people would just die or at the very least realise that they're doing more harm than good and just quit this bullshit

Why feel bad for his daughter? She’ll grow up and fuck a bunch of chads, making more mentalcels go ER. She’s literally what will cause the recycling of this problem.

The media will completely ignore this.

Why feel bad for his daughter? She’ll grow up and fuck a bunch of chads, making more mentalcels go ER. She’s literally what will cause the recycling of this problem.
No kid deserves to lose their parent, not even a foid.